+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Faizulpalash

Dec 11, 2023
I have a question for everyone i filled my pr application on 31st may and received aor on 15 November but I didn’t received anything like biometric request and police clearance certificate only received file number in 9 months is it normal or is there something fishy your response will help me
I have the same situation like you, let me know any updates.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Applied June 12 2023
AOR Nov 17 2023
medical passed same day
bio-metric - waiting
eligibility reviewing
32% completed, estimated completion date MAY 2025(16 months) in Gckey account.
Can you pls tell where can i see that percentage and estimate date as in my gckey account it’s only showing bio metric fingerprint and other steps not any estimation and percentage

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
Hi,
I am filling ITA now. I have a question that I have claimed points from my sister, blood relation in Alberta. and I have uploaded all her documents like PR card health card etc. One of my elder brother is in Winnipeg, Manitoba and other is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Do I have to upload the documents of my brothers as well? Or I just have to upload documents of my Sister, whom points I have claimed? However, I have given all the details of my family members in ITA i.e first name, last name and DoB.
Please guide.

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
applied for PR online on 29th September 2023. Today i received email requesting biometrics and police certificate. Is it normal to receive such request before receiving AOR? They gave an application number starting with G, i tried to link it with IRCC account but was unsucessfull so any advice on how to link it? Also they said i must take passport or travel document to give biometrics but i have none of those so what to do? please kind people advise

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
applied for PR online on 29th September 2023. Today i received email requesting biometrics and police certificate. Is it normal to receive such request before receiving AOR? They gave an application number starting with G, i tried to link it with IRCC account but was unsucessfull so any advice on how to link it? Also they said i must take passport or travel document to give biometrics but i have none of those so what to do? please kind people advise
It.is your aor..
There must be an application number starting with g00
It means they have started working on ur app

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Guys i have one question for everyone does protected person pr time get effected if we apply pr as a protected person in quebec because i have heard many people in this forum saying that our pr got delayed because of the quebec province is it true or not pls tell your answers

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hello there,

Can anyone please guide me how to apply for PR? I've gone through IRCC's website and read the instructions.

Do you prefer online application?

Do I need marriage photos for my overseas family member (Spouse)?

What are the documents I do need to submit for my spouse?

Actually I don't have marriage photos cause it was during the covid time and the marriage was on a religious place. But I have pictures with my spouse.