+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
What’s character certificate please??
I found the earliest for my finger prints on the 26th, next week Friday
Police certificate..
Regarding finger prints, try different locations
I live in oshawa and gave my prints in st catherines..
If u have car search for other locations
On the side there is option of how many offices you can see around the postal code u entered.. by default it is 5
Change it to 20..
Best of luck..

B-Nice

Feb 28, 2023
Police certificate..
Regarding finger prints, try different locations
I live in oshawa and gave my prints in st catherines..
If u have car search for other locations
On the side there is option of how many offices you can see around the postal code u entered.. by default it is 5
Change it to 20..
Best of luck..
Wow!!! Thank you, means I just have to keep trying cox I had one on Jan 30th, I searched last night and found this one the Jan 26th
Means I have to search again this nigh if I can have it early. Thank you very much.
they asked u all this at ones
I hope they don’t come again asking for police clearance which they would have just asked me with the Biometrics‍♀

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Check other locations
Check for st catherines if in Ontario..
Depends upon them
If you had stayed anywhere other then your home country u would need to submit the character certificate from there..

B-Nice

Feb 28, 2023
Check other locations
Check for st catherines if in Ontario..
Depends upon them
If you had stayed anywhere other then your home country u would need to submit the character certificate from there..
Yes will keep checking
Thank you.
Oh means I won’t be asked that. Because I left my home country to Canada. Haven’t stayed anywhere else

Brainsys

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
hello,
Need urgent reply when filling my PR application by mistake i mention my dependent date of birth wrong only in date i put 02 where correct is 22 now i receive biometric for my child and the wrong date of birth is mention what to do to correct this typo error.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
hello,
Need urgent reply when filling my PR application by mistake i mention my dependent date of birth wrong only in date i put 02 where correct is 22 now i receive biometric for my child and the wrong date of birth is mention what to do to correct this typo error.
send webform.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Amen to that!!
Hey I Got 2 emails today, both contained my application number. One email is about requesting a form that had some gaps in between the years and the other email requesting biometric. I guess that’s AOR and they start processing my application. I applied on sept 28, 2023

Reactions: inaya.i

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hi..
Got AOR.. Fingerprint letter and charcter certificate email also on same day..
Applied Aug 30 2023
Aor on Jan 10th 2024.. fingerprint requested and additional doca
Fingerprint done next day..
Add docs sent
Character certificate sent also..
Hey I got the same email, one for biometrics and one for requesting a form again as there was gaps between the years I got applications number starting with G00… so that’s mean AOR?

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hey I Got 2 emails today, both contained my application number. One email is about requesting a form that had some gaps in between the years and the other email requesting biometric. I guess that’s AOR and they start processing my application. I applied on sept 28, 2023
Congratulations are you main applicant ?

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
great to know! it means they started processing sept applications which means they will soon start oct too since im also mtl