+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

willy75

Dec 18, 2023
Hello I'm asylum seeker from Congo living in South Africa. Here I have so many threats so what can I do to join Canada? Please help

Jimmy4u

Jul 18, 2019
HI hello everyone I am protected person and applied for PR. My lawyer got NOD. But I did not received NOD. I already called refugees borad many time but still not received. They told me they have send two times. I never changed my address

Is it possible can I get NOD by hand

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
HI hello everyone I am protected person and applied for PR. My lawyer got NOD. But I did not received NOD. I already called refugees borad many time but still not received. They told me they have send two times. I never changed my address

Ask your lawyer to send it by email. And apply pr with electronic copy. Thats it.

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023

same happened to me. Its because you probably didnt put apartment/unit number or mailbox number. Just update your address because otherwise they will send it back to ircc

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
I applied for PR as protected person end of September 2023 I haven’t received an AOR yet but I realized I didn’t electronically sign the Schedule 14 form. Cause I thought the electronically signature at the end of the application on the portal count as a signature. Should I worry? Should I do it and send it through webform? Is this a reason for a return or the agent may just ask for it later? Have anyone be in my position?
you will prolly receive it in March. Everyone got after 5-6 months

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
This is the wrong forum to ask, you can go to the nearest UN location and seek asylum there.
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening