+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hello, if the main applicant received PR and dependents are asked to submit police certificate and other papers, what are the remaining steps and how long does it take on average?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hello, if the main applicant received PR and dependents are asked to submit police certificate and other papers, what are the remaining steps and how long does it take on average?
The average time for dependents is 48 months you can deduct 24 months from it of the primary applicant it means it will take 24 months

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi , congratulation , your main applicant applied feb 2023 and received PR today ?

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
I guess you are talking about pre-arrival letter. Cause you can not get PR right after AOR. you need to get pre arrival letter and ecopr
I have no way to know what exact step we’re on since it’s the lawyer who has access to the application but the application status tool says “decision made” so i guess it’s ecopr. But anw the application was surprisingly fast

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I got an email from IRCC about a bio matric fee refund anyone have any idea what is next? as portal shows a medical pass.. I applied in Dec 2022 in May they asked for additional documents and then in August I linked so the medical was passed now got this email today anyone have an idea about it?

thanks

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I got an email from IRCC about a bio matric fee refund anyone have any idea what is next? as portal shows a medical pass.. I applied in Dec 2022 in May they asked for additional documents and then in August I linked so the medical was passed now got this email today anyone have an idea about it?

thanks
After this they will give eligibility.