+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
How do you call and check the status of application? I called IRCC but I could not speak with an agent. Automatic voice gave the same info in gckey account. My medical exam still looks blank and I am starting to feel nervous because of that
After automatic voice gave you the message ask you to talk to an agent. Press 0.

Habiba jannat

Sep 18, 2023
Here is my timeline
Applied 12 June 2023
AOR- 18 Nov 2023
Medical passed
Note: My husband is a dependent in my application , does he also get AOR ? We both living inside Canada.Thank you .

Last edited:

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Here is my timeline
Applied 12 June 2023
AOR- 18 Nov 2023
client application status said my medical results have been received.
Note: I try to link to GCKey account but I can’t . What should I do … any other way ? Thank you .
Did you applied online from pr portal or paper by mail?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Here is my timeline
Applied 12 June 2023
AOR- 18 Nov 2023
client application status said my medical results have been received.
Note: My husband is a dependent in my application , does he also get AOR ? We both living inside Canada.Thank you .
My partner did not receive AOR. His application number also different. I noticed from letter that he received. He couldn’t link his application. He asked to the IRCC but they said because you are not main applicant. You can not link.

Reactions: Habiba jannat

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
This is my timeline can someone please tell me what’s next and how long it will take for me to get my pr my spouse and children are overseas and I want to get my pr fast so I can apply for a family sponsorship because the processing for dependents of protected persons may take longer
1. We recieved your application for permanent residency on September 28 2022.

2. We started processing your application on February 9 2023
3. Medical result has been received.
Nobody knows for sure when you will get your PR and it is not clear what is going to be next step. But you shall receive your PR before September 2024.

Reactions: M.Alii and B-Nice

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Here is my timeline
Applied 12 June 2023
AOR- 18 Nov 2023
Medical passed
Since he is inside Canada and you included him with your application then I don't see why he shouldn't get his PR with you. Also he won't get an AOR separately since only the main applicant receives it. So be hopeful!

Reactions: Habiba jannat

Habiba jannat

Sep 18, 2023
My partner did not receive AOR. His application number also different. I noticed from letter that he received. He couldn’t link his application. He asked to the IRCC but they said because you are not main applicant. You can not link.
Since he is inside Canada and you included him with your application then I don't see why he shouldn't get his PR with you. Also he won't get an AOR separately since only the main applicant receives it. So be hopeful!
is that mean his application is also processing at the same time?