+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

BOB222

Jun 30, 2023
Hi Everyone. My name is BOB.
Can someone guide me that do I have to pay BIO MATRIC FEE for my kids ( aging 11 to 17 years) living outside Canada for their PR processing.
Please note ,I am a protected person in Canada and have received my AOR.
I have already paid Bio Matric Fee for my partner but not for kids.
Prompt replies will be appreciated.

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Can someone guide me that do I have to pay BIO MATRIC FEE for my kids ( aging 11 to 17 years) living outside Canada for their PR processing.
Hi call 8882422100 say your application number ask about your procedure, also could you please share your time line too

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Hi

No u dont need bio metric fee and bio metrics for ur kids under 18.. share ur time line

Harry Hundal

Jun 11, 2023
Hello members.. my name is sarvan Singh I applied my permanent residency under protected person in December 2021 yesterday i was called to ircc to check the status of my application the agent said my background is done ✅ and I have two other applications in my profile whose dependent my wife she is living with me in canada and the second one my kid who’s living in outside canada .. so is anyone knows that what will be next step..? They will approve all our applications or they just approve first of me ..and how much time they will take more

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi , I applied Aug2022 and after 8 months IRCC wants to reopen in PR representative with new file . I just received e-confirmation of receipt and noting .:(

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hello members.. my name is sarvan Singh I applied my permanent residency under protected person in December 2021 yesterday i was called to ircc to check the status of my application the agent said my background is done ✅ and I have two other applications in my profile whose dependent my wife she is living with me in canada and the second one my kid who’s living in outside canada .. so is anyone knows that what will be next step..? They will approve all our applications or they just approve first of me ..and how much time they will take more
Could you please share the phone number you called IRCC?