+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
How did you manage to call IRCC without application number? I have tried but it seems they need application number. Thank you.
Just enter any random 10 digit number then year of birth, then press 1 to check the status system will tell you that they couldn't find any application then it will allow you to press 0 to speak to an agent. keep trying this until you get someone to speak with.

Reactions: Newday8765

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Looks like they start processing around 5-6 months after submitted.
they are taking 4 months but here they send me an email that this form should be sent again via the web form I sent and after 2 months they send another email saying they need another form what the hack is not getting it how they are working haha but whenever try to connect online it shows nothing and looks like processing not started yet and in 2 months send them 2 different forms wondering what is happening.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
they are taking 4 months but here they send me an email that this form should be sent again via the web form I sent and after 2 months they send another email saying they need another form what the hack is not getting it how they are working haha but whenever try to connect online it shows nothing and looks like processing not started yet and in 2 months send them 2 different forms wondering what is happening.
Sometimes they do this, either those forms were missing something or they just being lazy so easier for them to ask for it again. Most IRCC and CRA agents are literally dumbest I have ever seen. Try calling them some agents tell you what's holding your application.

Harry Hundal

Jun 11, 2023
Hello member.. i applied September 2021 by paper file and the received my file in November 2021 after that they stat processing on my application in august 2022 .. still waiting .. did not receive any kind of response i called to many times to ircc agent they said they still checking background.. such a disappointment

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hello member.. i applied September 2021 by paper file and the received my file in November 2021 after that they stat processing on my application in august 2022 .. still waiting .. did not receive any kind of response i called to many times to ircc agent they said they still checking background.. such a disappointment
That is very frustrating, such a long time to approve an application. Hopefully you have spent most of the waiting time and only a few months left you will hear from them soon just be a little more patient.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I applied January 2020 and am still waiting.