+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hello have anyone been asked to provide police certificate from Mexico? And how can I get that.. if anyone knows how it works please let me know.

allan1985

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
The dependent pr process starts once the main applicant receive his/her eligibility. This is what seen for most of the members.
The main applicant already received his PR and the Jordan VO already received the required documents they asked for 4 months ago No Biometric or Medical …. Any idea how long it gonna take to get PPR

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
The main applicant already received his PR and the Jordan VO already received the required documents they asked for 4 months ago No Biometric or Medical …. Any idea how long it gonna take to get PPR
No one can answer this question. The only thing you can do is to wait. Good luck.

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
You may be eligible for the pilot project if: you’re applying to be sponsored as a spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child AND you were not declared or examined when your sponsor became a permanent resident as a resettled refugee after being granted refugee protection in Canada as a dependent of a resettled refugee/protected person

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
I got my G Number today by email.
Applied 19/01/2023
Application No.: G000xxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Mxxxxxxx

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/01/19.

Does this mean they started the processing of my file ?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Application No.: G000xxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Mxxxxxxx

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/01/19.

Does this mean they started the processing of my file ?
Yes this means they started processing your file you should link your application in gckey

Reactions: moealz