+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi ,
Is any person received Eligibility & Pre-Arrival after March 2024 that applied in 2023?
I was applied April 2023 and no eligibility & pre-arrival and when asked my status from IRCC call center, she told me my Eligibility not started yet .
Did you have any update ?

Reactions: himankkohli6

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
Hi ,
Is any person received Eligibility & Pre-Arrival after March 2024 that applied in 2023?
I was applied April 2023 and no eligibility & pre-arrival and when asked my status from IRCC call center, she told me my Eligibility not started yet .
I am also April 23, I only got aor in November 2023 nothing else

Reactions: himankkohli6

shankora

Feb 22, 2024
Hi ,

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi, yes I am January 2023 applicant(protected person in Canada with 2 daughters and sponsored my spouse overseas ), Eligibility 4April 2024 and Pre Arrival 5April 2024, for myself and my spouse.
Can I know you received from which office ?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, yes I am January 2023 applicant(protected person in Canada with 2 daughters and sponsored my spouse overseas ), Eligibility 4April 2024 and Pre Arrival 5April 2024, for myself and my spouse.
Hi. I was wondering when we received pre arrival and eligibility our dependent will receive separate letters or not? My partner in Canada and not refugee. We’ve applied together for pr.

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Which country are your overseas sopuse and wich VO they are?

Allen_Toronto

May 25, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I'm a protected person and have submitted for PR for my wife ( overseas ) and I through a lawyer.
I submitted it on March 30, 2023, online, I received an AOR on September 15, and another AOR for my wife on September 26, and no more updates since then.

I have 3 questions and would appreciate it if anyone could help me with them.

1. Does anyone know if I link my application to IRCC, my lawyer will lose access to my application or not? I have no access to check my application, The Online service portal doesn't show anything with my credentials and it's frustrating. Also, Is there any way to make the process faster? like webform, MP, etc?

2. my work permit is going to expire in September, so do I need to extend it, or just because I'm in the PR process, am I considered a PR person now and don't need an extension? If so, would you please send me a link on how to do it?

3. I have a travel document and would travel every six months to a third country to visit my wife. I always struggle with finding a country that I can visit with RTD. so, wondering if there is an accurate list of countries that we can visit with RTD without a visa or with an easy process for a visa

Maxnajafi

Feb 19, 2024
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2023.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on November 8, 2023.
  4. Medical results have been received.
there is no news after that,