+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< 2023 PNP OUTLAND AOR>>>

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Thank you, I have visited and checked the database there several times.
But there is something that I think we have a better performance here:

Filter for starting AOR from Jan 1, 2023
- Only 12 cases for PNP outland there, we have 41
- Data is not in our desired format to analyze, and no option to connect and get data.
- Users who join our dashboard update their profile from time to time, and we can correct some typing mistakes if there is any issue.
- Filters/Slicers are more convenient.
I checked the dashboard you posted and I think it’s really useful too! Some of the differences that I noticed is that Immitracker has more cases for PNP that goes through Express Entry and there’s more analytical reports that help estimate processing times and PPR. I don’t think this dashboard has the same capabilities to predict and compare. But if there was a way to add what you’re doing into it too, it would be a helpful combo I think!

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Any progress on your profile?

Fellow PNP Outland applicant here:D , I think our timelines are indeed quite different from CEC/FSW

AOR - 28th April
Medicals Passed - 26th May
Biometrics complete - 2nd June
Background in progress and elligibility not started(elligibility shows "in progress" in GCKey)

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Any progress on your profile?
I had a ghost update in tracker on the 5th of July, nothing since then. Eligibility is complete and background is in progress. How abt you, did your eligibility start/pass yet?

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Great. Mine not started yet. eligibility not started. Background not started. I don't know what are they doing?
It has been 5 months. VO office Montreal. Do you know if I order GCMS notes will say anything?

• Sad
Reactions: qdee

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Great. Mine not started yet. eligibility not started. Background not started. I don't know what are they doing?
It has been 5 months. VO office Montreal. Do you know if I order GCMS notes will say anything?
I'm not sure if ordering GCMS notes will help. If the notes come and it clearly shows that they haven't done anything about your application, no comments or anything, maybe you can send them a webform or call them, using this information to pressure them. They would probably say that your application is still within 6 months, and point you towards their website that says the average EE-PNP processing time is 9 months, and tell you everything is normal, because I hear that's their usual script.

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Yes. He said all is in order even nothing has been started yet.
I'm not sure if they still assign applications to
Officer left and not working. There was a news which says lots of profiles were assigned these dummy codes.

I'm not sure if ordering GCMS notes will help. If the notes come and it clearly shows that they haven't done anything about your application, no comments or anything, maybe you can send them a webform or call them, using this information to pressure them. They would probably say that your application is still within 6 months, and point you towards their website that says the average EE-PNP processing time is 9 months, and tell you everything is normal, because I hear that's their usual script.

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Any further progress?? What’s your VO?

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Not since July 5th. I don't know my VO yet, never called them or ordered case files.
Hey, my eligibility completed, background says in progress. But when I called IRCC they said it’s not started. Any progress on your profile? Did you check calling them ?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hey, my eligibility completed, background says in progress. But when I called IRCC they said it’s not started. Any progress on your profile? Did you check calling them ?
No progress for my application yet. I never called them, but I ordered CBSA and CSIS notes two weeks ago(haven't recieved them yet).

I think IRCC did an update on their system back in April that updated everyone's background verification status to in progress right? At least for me, it was in progress back when I created my tracker account. If you check your "application history" section, and see an entry that says "background verification status has been updated to In progress" with a date after eligibility complete, then It's likely you're sent through security screening, because otherwise it should get updated to completed directly.

I've heard of many stories where IRCC agents gave outdated information over the phone, so I wouldn't take the call too seriously.

Coco123

May 23, 2023
My eligibility never was in progress. it says completed directly last week.
When I created a tracker somewhere in may, April 19th was last updated shows on my tracker and eligibility not started and background was in progress.
Also, there is a ghost update on Friday but no change in profile. So I called IRCC today, they said background is in progress, info sharing started, security and criminality not started.
GCkey says eligibility is in review and background not started.
It has been 5 months. Testing our patience.
They are not processing applications with a pace they are sending ITAs and collecting fees.

No progress for my application yet. I never called them, but I ordered CBSA and CSIS notes two weeks ago(haven't recieved them yet).

I think IRCC did an update on their system back in April that updated everyone's background verification status to in progress right? At least for me, it was in progress back when I created my tracker account. If you check your "application history" section, and see an entry that says "background verification status has been updated to In progress" with a date after eligibility complete, then It's likely you're sent through security screening, because otherwise it should get updated to completed directly.

I've heard of many stories where IRCC agents gave outdated information over the phone, so I wouldn't take the call too seriously.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
My eligibility never was in progress. it says completed directly last week.
When I created a tracker somewhere in may, April 19th was last updated shows on my tracker and eligibility not started and background was in progress.
Also, there is a ghost update on Friday but no change in profile. So I called IRCC today, they said background is in progress, info sharing started, security and criminality not started.
GCkey says eligibility is in review and background not started.
It has been 5 months. Testing our patience.
They are not processing applications with a pace they are sending ITAs and collecting fees.
My eligibility too, went from not started to completed directly, no "in progress" state.
Yeah the uncertainty is pretty frustrating. I previously made plans of landing before winter, now I'm considering planing around an April 2024 landing, or even later.

Coco123

May 23, 2023
My eligibility too, went from not started to completed directly, no "in progress" state.
Yeah the uncertainty is pretty frustrating. I previously made plans of landing before winter, now I'm considering planing around an April 2024 landing, or even later.
Same here, I am nominated by Saskatchewan. I planned to land by September before snow. Unfortunately they have not processed the application. My medical is valid till mar 14th. If they don’t extend the medical and approve application in next 2-3 months. I have to land before March (in winter)

Gavysidhu

Jul 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/02/2023
AOR Received.
13/04/2023
Please assist
My aor was on 13th april 2023 but my egibility is not started yet and background check in progress last updated date on tracker is may 18th when my bil got updated

Coco123

May 23, 2023
The application processing is too slow for PNP. For many eligibility completed in a day. It seems they work in background and mark status when completed.
Hope we all get PPR soon.

Please assist
My aor was on 13th april 2023 but my egibility is not started yet and background check in progress last updated date on tracker is may 18th when my bil got updated