+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 October Common-Law / Spousal Sponsorship (Inland)

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
Applied: September 29th
Asked to resubmit IMM5669E due to gaps: October 30th
Sent in IMM5669E: October 30th
Received AOR: October 31st
Now am waiting....
You will get yours soon.

Reactions: Gill$&@

amanya47

Oct 18, 2023
Applied: September 29th
Asked to resubmit IMM5669E due to gaps: October 30th
Sent in IMM5669E: October 30th
Received AOR: October 31st
Now am waiting....
You will get yours soon.
Hey, can you tell me how you submitted the IMM5669 form again, they are asking me to submit again. Also did you fill out all again or where you able to download it and amend?

Thanks,

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
Hey, can you tell me how you submitted the IMM5669 form again, they are asking me to submit again. Also did you fill out all again or where you able to download it and amend?

Thanks,
Yes, I first downloaded a new form from ircc website using the link that was provided in the pdf that was sent to me by ircc. I then filled the form. When filling IMM5669E, make sure that there are no gaps from section 7 to 12 of the form. Also the space provided in the form was too small to contain all my educational info so I wrote the rest on a separate word document and uploaded as a pdf. I sent all the forms as an attachment through web form. The next day I received an email that the forms have been received. I hope this info helps you.

Reactions: Gill$&@

amanya47

Oct 18, 2023
Yes, I first downloaded a new form from ircc website using the link that was provided in the pdf that was sent to me by ircc. I then filled the form. When filling IMM5669E, make sure that there are no gaps from section 7 to 12 of the form. Also the space provided in the form was too small to contain all my educational info so I wrote the rest on a separate word document and uploaded as a pdf. I sent all the forms as an attachment through web form. The next day I received an email that the forms have been received. I hope this info helps you.
Super helpful thanks, i tried to use the first link they provided but cant seem to link my application so i will submit a webform better.
Hopefully they'll reply and accept it quickly!

Thanks,

shahriarali

Feb 5, 2022
Spousal Inland - Ontario
Submitted: Oct 2nd, 2023
AOR: Nov 2nd, 2023

Unsure about whether should I apply for work permit or not as it takes a long time to process. As I have received AOR and I have status in Canada till March 15th 2024, I am unsure about what should I do.

dnemfvn27

Nov 2, 2023
Common Law partner In land
2023/10/31 submitted via online.
How long does it take for AOR as of late?
Cheers!

amanya47

Oct 18, 2023
Spousal Inland - Ontario
Submitted: Oct 2nd, 2023
AOR: Nov 2nd, 2023

Unsure about whether should I apply for work permit or not as it takes a long time to process. As I have received AOR and I have status in Canada till March 15th 2024, I am unsure about what should I do.
Am thinking of applying, you don't know how long it will take, maybe it will take less gotta try.

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
To link your application to GCKey, you need your UCI number and application number. The UCI number on the AOR is for the sponsor not the Applicant. So if you are the applicant, you can get your UCI by downloading your application from the PR portal. Then remember to answer 2 for the number of family in the last question to link your application. That is the number of family for you and your sponsor.

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
Same, seems it takes couple of days to be able to link it.
To link your application to GCKey, you need your UCI number and application number. The UCI number on the AOR is for the sponsor not the Applicant. So if you are the applicant, you can get your UCI by downloading your application from the PR portal. Then remember to answer 2 for the number of family in the last question to link your application. That is the number of family for you and your sponsor.

shahriarali

Feb 5, 2022
Am thinking of applying, you don't know how long it will take, maybe it will take less gotta try.
Are you planning to apply before passing medical? I am confused, I don't know if I should wait for medical instructions and then after passing the medical in inland application I can give the same medical information as up-front done while submitting work permit application.

On the other hand, I can apply open work permit for working temporarily(less than 6 months) which doesn't require medical however it contradicts with my original Inland Spousal application.

Just after receiving AOR will it be a yes or no over here?

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
Are you planning to apply before passing medical? I am confused, I don't know if I should wait for medical instructions and then after passing the medical in inland application I can give the same medical information as up-front done while submitting work permit application.

On the other hand, I can apply open work permit for working temporarily(less than 6 months) which doesn't require medical however it contradicts with my original Inland Spousal application.

yes

amanya47

Oct 18, 2023

Yes I will apply before the medical, because it says the work permit will take around 130 days to be processed and I don't want to waste any time that would increase the delay for the work permit.

I hope it takes less than this though, awful to have to wait this long.

Reactions: shahriarali