+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I have been waiting for my ecoPR since Nov 23rd (when I submitted the photos in the portal),the and last Friday, I decided to call IRCC to ask for more information.

Today I noted that there is an update in Tracker website, but everything seems normal. The same happened to anyone? My ecoPR expires in end October.
Whenever you call IRCC and the agent opens your case to check there is an "update" on the tracker the next day.

nhatpham

Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone,
This is my first post to thanks everyone for the sharing. I got ecopr today and would like to share timeline so everyone can get more hope.
Stream: CEC SINP
AOR: Aug 24, 2023
P1: Nov 3, 2023 at Montreal VO
P2: Nov 29, 2023
ECOPR: Jan 23, 2024 at Calgary VO
COPR expiry: Oct 25, 2024
PR cards: waiting

Reactions: Jin25 and 3sports

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
This is my first post to thanks everyone for the sharing. I got ecopr today and would like to share timeline so everyone can get more hope.
Thanks for sharing! May I ask: when was your COPR number was available on tracker?

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
Congratulations!

Reactions: nhatpham

jollymacbc

Dec 5, 2023
Hello folks,

I need your help on what to do given my current situation. I currently reside in Ontario and applied to PR through EE Canadian Experience. I received yesterday en PR Portal Confirmation Email from IRCC. They ask me to reply to the email with some info and if i'm currently in Canada or not. I'm currently outside of Canada in vacation with a date of return on Feb 12th. I'm unsure what to reply because they put in the e-mail `Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.`

Should I reply the e-mail saying I'm not in Canada or should I wait until I get back (in 23 days) to reply that I'm in Canada? If I do the latter, will it delay my PR a lot?

Also what do I put for Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) ? The first time I entered Canada?

Thank you for your help
Hello! I experienced something similar in my application so I hope this helps:

1. You should reply truthfully as soon as possible with all your details (e,g. you are not in Canada, but state your planned return date). IRCC cannot start processing your application unless they know you are in Canada, so the delay here will not be caused by them but rather your return date from your vacation. The earlier you come back, the better. :)

2. Your original entry date is your first entry to Canada with your MOST RECENT status. For example, if you held multiple visas before, say tourist, student, and work, and you're currently on work permit, put the date you first entered Canada as a work permit holder. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

snooffer

Nov 15, 2023
Whenever you call IRCC and the agent opens your case to check there is an "update" on the tracker the next day.
That is I suspect too, unfortunately. My temp visa will expire in 60 days but I’m in the hope that I will receive my ecopr before having to apply for a bridge work permit. I will try to talk to them again tomorrow to explain that situation. 2 months today since I sent my photo in the portal.

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
eCoPR approved on December 19, 2023 with validity March 21, 2024. Still waiting for PR card.
Usually how long it takes to receive PR card? If anyone can give me an idea.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,
I submitted my portal details on Nov 15, 2023 and last week I submitted a web form. Today I got the response and this was the reply. My question is, is that their standard response because what is left to process after portal 2?
Thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

Lemonade1909

Jan 12, 2024
I called IRCC and the Agent explained there’s a lot of backlogs at Montreal VO. He hinted that they are working towards completing applications within 6 months. However, he said I could resend the email for P1 or wait until it gets to 6 months after submission to call back so they can send a message to the processing unit on my behalf.