+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

v-rachen

Mar 10, 2019
I was asked to re upload photo, which I did. Do you know how long it takes for officer to check the photos again?
Also how long it takes for PR card to arrive from COPR?

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Got the P1 email today 20th Dec, and submitted the details in the Template as requested.
GCKEY and Tracker still shows Background In Progress (seems data doesnt flow from 1 platform to another :) )
Waiting now for P2 Email for Login Credentials.
Montreal VO | Seeing the trends from here - looks at least minimum 1 week for P2 Email.
Fingers crossed !

IPOD777

Nov 28, 2023
Wrote to the PM on eCOPR delays and got this kind of response (my P2 date is 27 October and COPR expiry - mid-August 2024):
"
Dear NAME:

The Office of the Prime Minister has kindly forwarded to the Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, a copy of your correspondence of December 19, 2023, regarding your application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances that prompted you to write. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) understands that those who have submitted their application look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable time period after applying. The Department makes every effort to manage the applications received in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as IRCC or the client would like.

I am pleased to note that departmental records indicate that your application is in the final stages of processing. Please rest assured that you will be contacted once your application is ready to be finalized.

While requests for expedited processing are understandable, applications are, in general, only expedited in extraordinary cases with compelling circumstances. Applicants should direct any information or documentation in support of such a request through existing service channels.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
"

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
FINALLY I GOT ECOPR TODAY!!!

Uploaded photo and address on November 3 and today after almost 2 months of waiting I got the email confirmation.

I believe there is an error in the portal because when I log in it doesn’t take me to my profile like it used to before.

Is anyone else having the same problem? I would love to download my eCoPR today.

Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed everyone who is waiting will get it ASAP!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Uploaded photo and address on November 3 and today after almost 2 months of waiting I got the email confirmation.

I believe there is an error in the portal because when I log in it doesn’t take me to my profile like it used to before.

Is anyone else having the same problem? I would love to download my eCoPR today.

Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed everyone who is waiting will get it ASAP!
Yes I have the same problem too, the records for me and family have disappeared from https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023

Congrats! What is your eCOPR expiry date?