+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
Anyone from Etobicoke office still waiting?

Uploaded photo and address on November 3rd and I am still waiting for eCoPR and PR card.

I have sent emails and complaint forms, I have called multiple calls and nothing.

Wonder what the wait time is for Etobicoke.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019

Uploaded photo and address on November 3rd and I am still waiting for eCoPR and PR card.

I have sent emails and complaint forms, I have called multiple calls and nothing.

Oh, really? I thought Montreal Center was the only one that is known for delaying ECOPR. I never knew Etobicoke was also 'good' with this. Do you mind sharing your COPR expiry date and stream? Any Etobicoke Portals VO should please signify s that we can 'plot some graphs'.

Last edited:
Reactions: shuvo89

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Finally, I got an eCOPR today.

Stream: CEC, Inland
AOR: June 16
Portal email 1: Oct 11 from VLU, OSC Ottawa
Portal email 2: Oct 12
eCOPR: Dec 18, exp Sept 2024, issued by OSC Ottawa

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayhum

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
Oh, really? I thought Montreal Center was the only one that is known for delaying ECOPR. I never knew Etobicoke was also 'good' with this. Do you mind sharing your COPR expiry date and stream? Any Etobicoke Portals VO should please signify s that we can 'plot some graphs'.
COPR expiry is September 2024

badreshiya

Dec 18, 2023

I'm waiting from Oct 16...... still waiting.....