+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meg Hassakorsian

Jun 24, 2020
My husband submitted his Photo and Address declaration October 3rd or 4th and still no sign of Ecopr or Pr card. is anyone else on this boat? VO Montreal.

J Randhawa

Jun 29, 2021
I uploaded photo and address on sep 16 . Still waiting.
also why everyone is saying to link application to GC key?. Isn’t the application already there like in my case I applied for PR through Express entry cec GC key.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
I uploaded photo and address on sep 16 . Still waiting.
also why everyone is saying to link application to GC key?. Isn’t the application already there like in my case I applied for PR through Express entry cec GC key.
Think they're talking about once you have the ecopr, then you can link the PR Card application to your GCKey as this seems to be separately from your PR application.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: J Randhawa

J Randhawa

Jun 29, 2021
Hey Guys i submitted my info in portal on sept 16. i am still awaiting ecopr . Can i travel to India even if I submitted in-canada declaration at the time I submitted the Pr portal info? Do i have to inform IrCc? My flight is on Nov 10.

Arash029

Oct 18, 2023
Hey Guys i submitted my info in portal on sept 16. i am still awaiting ecopr . Can i travel to India even if I submitted in-canada declaration at the time I submitted the Pr portal info? Do i have to inform IrCc? My flight is on Nov 10.
i think you can travel if u have valid temporary permit and stamp on your passport. but as soon as you get the ecopr ( if you r in india at that time) you will need PRTD to travel back to Canada.

or i suggest to ask a lawyer just to be safe from your end . if possible just postpone ur plan .