+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Does anyone have COPR document number on their application status tracker however has not been officially given the eCOPR? Mine has had that for months now but still waiting for the official document :( currently 52 days.
I think this is usually the case. You get the number even before you upload your photo and add you address to get ECOPR.
It is sad how they take forever to do these things; makes me wonder if it is intentional, lazy staffs or issues with too many apps in their backlog. May God see us through!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolob

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Anyone know how long it typical takes from "We have mailed your card to you" to applicants actually getting the card?

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Everything is in review .
Same for us. Both are "In Review", but the PR Card application has now been changed to "Approved", and "The PR card mailed, but says it could take up to six weeks".

Not sure what to believe :D. The Portal still stuck in review, or the GCKey saying it is now approved and mailed.

Reactions: Lolob

v-rachen

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, this is where you find the ECOPR, and the status of your photo and address. But we linked our application to GCKEY, and got an update there yesterday that they have mailed the card.
Thanks. Can you please point to instructions?

Arash029

Oct 18, 2023
Same for us. Both are "In Review", but the PR Card application has now been changed to "Approved", and "The PR card mailed, but says it could take up to six weeks".

Not sure what to believe :D. The Portal still stuck in review, or the GCKey saying it is now approved and mailed.
did you get your ecopr?

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Thanks. Can you please point to instructions?
I think I just signed into GCKey then scrolled down to where it says to link an application, then select what category to search by, and if filled correctly, it will find your app, and ask for you to link it. So here you will get updates.