+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

prexxxter

Feb 9, 2023
CEC May 12 AOR - Inland
Portal 1: 9/17
Portal 2: 9/18

Does eCoPR come after? If so, still waiting for it.

VO: Kitchener

Lolob

Oct 13, 2023
Called IRCC and they say they are “actively working” on my file.. is that a generic statement? Waiting for eCOPR now for 35 days…

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Waiting since 32 days too :(
Waiting since Sep 04. 43 days gone today. Called IRCC agent several time. Only response in wait wait and wait. Raised web form, follow up email, involved MP. Nothing works. Montreal VO works it’s own way.

• Sad
Reactions: sch93

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Waiting since Sep 04. 43 days gone today. Called IRCC agent several time. Only response in wait wait and wait. Raised web form, follow up email, involved MP. Nothing works. Montreal VO works it’s own way.
Are you still within average processing time? When did you receive the AOR?

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Good Morning,

I'm waiting for the eCoPR currently, but have another question, as I am not getting replies in other threads.

I am currently on a Young Professional Visa, my partner is bound to my visa with an Open Work permit.
Does anyone know in case I'll get terminated if this would impact my spouse's or if he'd lose the open work permit?

Asking as I'm actually supposed to travel by end of month and I am trying to figure out ways to get back into the country. (no eCoPR so far; not sure anymore I would receive the PRTD in time)

Crossing the border by land is connected with immense effort.

Thank you in advance!!
Sarah

Kirtan123

Jun 4, 2018
Hello,

Does anyone waiting for PR card after receiving ECOPR on June 29,2023?
Let me know any update you have.
I tried contraction ircc two times they said it's under process you can reach in November if I didn't received any update
Please advice if any
Thank you

narabaq

Jul 4, 2020
Good Morning,

I'm waiting for the eCoPR currently, but have another question, as I am not getting replies in other threads.

I am currently on a Young Professional Visa, my partner is bound to my visa with an Open Work permit.
Does anyone know in case I'll get terminated if this would impact my spouse's or if he'd lose the open work permit?

Asking as I'm actually supposed to travel by end of month and I am trying to figure out ways to get back into the country. (no eCoPR so far; not sure anymore I would receive the PRTD in time)

Crossing the border by land is connected with immense effort.

Thank you in advance!!
Sarah
You can enter the US without a visa (depends on your nationality though), drive up to the Canadian border and enter using your ecopr document.

Reactions: SarahPart

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Hello,
VO is Montreal and principal Applicant is inland and yet to receive e-COPR since Sept 6 after uploading photo and address.
Can this affect the processing of the passports submitted by dependents at IRCC Accra since 25th August?

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Hello,
VO is Montreal and principal Applicant is inland and yet to receive e-COPR since Sept 6 after uploading photo and address.
The dependents submitted passports at IRCC Accra since 25th August for stamping and is yet to be processed.
Is it possible that it is the pending e-COPR of the principal Applicant that is holding the dependents passports from being processed? Your response is highly solicited.

Minteeme

Oct 18, 2023
Portal 1: sept 7
Portal 2: sept 13

still no eCOPR after 35 days. Contacted the IRCC but of course there’s no information. Suggested I might have my MP follow up to see if there’s a reason for the delay and how it can best get sorted.

Arash029

Oct 18, 2023
Hi,

i received Portal 1 : August 18
Portal 2: September 5(Uploaded photo and address on September 6)

Still waiting for eCOPR..
VO Montreal