+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
i got it today after 40 days. I did not call or write them.
At what time you got the email that your eCOPR is ready to download? I have uploaded my photo and other details on 4th September. Should I follow up by email or call or webform? Is it worth?

skrishnak

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP, which is valid till June 2025 and my TRV is valid till 2026. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application is still processing?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP, which is valid till June 2025 and my TRV is valid till 2026. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application is still processing?

Thank you
Once you receive your eCOPR, your PGWP and TRV will be invalidated. So you will need to request a PRTD in order to go back to Canada.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Got our ECOPR today.
Submitted Photo and Address on September 12th.
VO: Montreal.

Address and Photo still says "In Review with IRCC", but we were emailed to download the ECOPR. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: BA101 and ratexxx

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Same situation. I have to travel for work and I'm afraid I'll get the eCoPR while outside of Canada and won't receive the PRTD in time - meaning, before I'm coming back.
I called again and the agent flagged my application. If it helps - I hope so, but I don't know.
Also VO Montreal

Reactions: skrishnak

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Got our ECOPR today.
Submitted Photo and Address on September 12th.
VO: Montreal.

Address and Photo still says "In Review with IRCC", but we were emailed to download the ECOPR. Is this normal?
Can you find the eCOPR to download inside the Portal?

SimiMajin

Oct 4, 2023
Sharing my eCOPR timeline:

PNP EE

Portal 1 - 22nd of August (Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - 25th of August
Portal 1 (again) - 13th of September (Montreal)
eCOPR - 5th of October (Montreal)
PR Card - ?
Hello! We have the same timelines, I'd really appreciate it if you can let me know if you get any updates about your PR card coming in the mail. I have a trip by Nov 30th and really hopingI get it before then. Thanks!! I'll keep you updated on mine as well :)