+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

keval186

Oct 6, 2023
i have been seen my ecopr expiry date since 12 sept and after two week i got my first portal request on 28 sept. now waiting for second email.

Reactions: BA101

shadow932

Mar 12, 2023
i have been seen my ecopr expiry date since 12 sept and after two week i got my first portal request on 28 sept. now waiting for second email.
What do you mean by ecopr expiry date if you are still at haven't received the credentials or ecopr?

shadow932

Mar 12, 2023
No i have no dependant but still waiting since aug 31
Have you tried to call them and check if there is any document pending and they missed the communication?
I saw someone in this thread mention about the MP for their region, you can try connecting with them and share your case. That might help.
Hope you get the response soon.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Does anyone know which VO is responsible for the eCoPR? My first is the centralized intake office Sydney, second Ottawa (GCMS Notes), but the portal Email came from Montréal.
I've uploaded the necessary info/photo on 9/26. No sign of eCoPR since then.
Somebody told me if Montreal sends it, it can take up to 6 weeks.
I'll travel at the beginning of November and need to apply for the PR Travel Visa (once I've got the eCoPR). I'm currently under a Young Professional Visa, so bound to the employer and will need to resign by November . I'm not sure if I can quit, not having the eCoPR yet?
I've called IRCC, but they told me right now they can't send a request to them anymore.
Not sure if I technically already have the PR or if I should make sure to have the eCoPR first and then take the next step (resignation)?
It's all getting super tight now, considering that I have 3 weeks left.
Does anybody know more about all of this?
Thank you!!

SimiMajin

Oct 4, 2023
Does anyone know which VO is responsible for the eCoPR? My first is the centralized intake office Sydney, second Ottawa (GCMS Notes), but the portal Email came from Montréal.
I've uploaded the necessary info/photo on 9/26. No sign of eCoPR since then.
Somebody told me if Montreal sends it, it can take up to 6 weeks.
I'll travel at the beginning of November and need to apply for the PR Travel Visa (once I've got the eCoPR). I'm currently under a Young Professional Visa, so bound to the employer and will need to resign by November . I'm not sure if I can quit, not having the eCoPR yet?
I've called IRCC, but they told me right now they can't send a request to them anymore.
Not sure if I technically already have the PR or if I should make sure to have the eCoPR first and then take the next step (resignation)?
It's all getting super tight now, considering that I have 3 weeks left.
Does anybody know more about all of this?
Thank you!!
Getting the eCoPR is the confirmation that you're now a PR of Canada, before having that document, your status has not yet officially changed. And so you would need to wait until you have it to resign. Hoping the eCoPR gets sent to you as soon as possible. You can also reach out to your MP here; https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en to help you reach out to the IRCC. It might help. All the best!

Reactions: SarahPart

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Getting the eCoPR is the confirmation that you're now a PR of Canada, before having that document, your status has not yet officially changed. And so you would need to wait until you have it to resign. Hoping the eCoPR gets sent to you as soon as possible. You can also reach out to your MP here; https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en to help you reach out to the IRCC. It might help. All the best!
Thank you!!!

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Do you know if the VO, noted on the GCMS notes is responsible for the eCoPR or if it's the VO which sent the portal Email?

resilientone

Sep 6, 2023
Confirmation of pr - September 11
Photo and status portal - September 17
Ecopr-?
PR card-?
VO -Etobicoke

Last edited:

ratexxx

Jun 30, 2023
Confirmation of pr - September 11
Photo and status portal - September 17
Ecopr-?
PR card-?
VO -? I don’t know how to find the VO or how it affects my ecopr.
For my another friend it took her only 15 days till confirmation of pr to getting her pr card.
What's your VO? The one in the P1 email

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Ecopr : 22 Sep 2023

GU 1 : 8 October 2023
  • 8 October 2023 , Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU 2 : waiting

Pr card : waiting

VO: Montreal

Reactions: BA101