+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Portal 1 : 4 August

Portal 2 : Received after (25 days) I.e. on 29 August, photo, address and declaration updated same day.

Ecopr : Still waiting (24 days gone) long time.

Pr card : waiting

VO: MONTREAL
Know someone waiting from Aug 31, Sep 2, Sep 8 - All so random
Some Sep 10th P2 folks got the eCoPR

Reactions: micjean

derrysam90

Jun 19, 2022
I received my CoPR on 29-Jun 2023 (Location - Calgary). And absolutely no update after that till date. If your timelines are anything to go by, This is the week i should be getting a 'ghost' update. Fingers Crossed.
Its been over 60 days since COPR was received, but I am yet to receive any updates on the PR card front. I am not seeing any updates on the portal either. Can anyone please let me know what is the next course of action I can take to expedite this? Is anyone else facing similar delays?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Its been over 60 days since COPR was received, but I am yet to receive any updates on the PR card front. I am not seeing any updates on the portal either. Can anyone please let me know what is the next course of action I can take to expedite this? Is anyone else facing similar delays?
1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application status

Reactions: Canadanac