+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

micjean

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Portal 2 : September 28 (updated mailing address and uploaded photo within the day)
ECOPR : Waiting
CEC inland application
Etobicoke VO

Lucky1321

Sep 29, 2023
Hello everyone. Got my ready for visa email on 13 th Aug. I am on work permit in Canada and my family members are in India. Replied with current status on webform on 14 Aug. Family members sent their passport for stamping to New delhi office. Their passports got stamped and returned back with hard copy of copr. Still no portal request for me. Got reply on my webform on 19 sep that your required document was mailed to your registered address and you will get it soon. Called IRCC toll free no on 27 sep. Came to know that my document was sent to New Delhi office as only Indian address was available on my express entry application. Now they will ask New Delhi office to send my copr back and will start after that for portal link for me. I have following queries
1. How long will it take from ircc to issue to portal credentials now?
2. As i already booked tickets for my family in October, Can my family members come to Canada if i have not received my copr till end of October?

Sep 29, 2023
AOR: May 20, 2023
Portal 1: Sept 12, 2023
Portal 2: Sept 15, 2023 (submitted the required information on the same day)
eCOPR: Awaited

FSW Inland - VO Montreal

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
My case was in process at Edmonton Office, but I got the portal email from Montreal Office, It means my VO now is Montreal Office ?

Vikram_saxena

Jul 3, 2013
25 daya to get ecopr and then another 55 days for PR card? In person landing at POE is much faster. Online should be faster. But it is more time taking process

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
25 daya to get ecopr and then another 55 days for PR card? In person landing at POE is much faster. Online should be faster. But it is more time taking process
That`s true. My wife and girl got back their passports with immigration visa on 15th this month, but I am still waiting on the ecopr