+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roma am

Star Member
Feb 8, 2024
I have via call and emails as well. But only reply i have been getting is your file is under virtual landing queue.
Please wait you are almost there.

its been more than a month now. I am tired honestly. But can’t do anything.
To which email address you sent emails ?

cavabien

Mar 6, 2024
March break here in Ontario at least, half of the employees must have been on vacation. I hope they start moving again tomorrow onwards.
I don't think it's because of vacation or break etc IMHO.

Here is my analysis:
The target for PRs to be issued in 2024 is 480,000. Assuming there's on average 2 people per application, that's roughly 240,000 eCoPRs that need to be processed.
That's roughly 650 eCoPRs issued every day.

However not all of those 240k principal applicants will be on this forum.

On this forum there are 3-4 threads where people are expecting their eCoPR right now and are messaging about it. That's roghly 20 to 40 people, this includes me.
Let's say 30. But this number is not for the whole year so I can't compare it to 240k above. Let's assume that this number is for the first quarter (Q1 2024). So it's comparable to 240,000 / 4 = 60k

So doing proportions, we should expect 30 / 60000 * 650 eCoPRs issued every day on this forum. That is 0.325 eCoPRs every day, or in other words, roughly 1 lucky user every 3 days.
And we can see that this is indeed the case.

So guys I don't think we need to send emails or calls etc. It's just too many applications and the rate of processing is as expected.

Hope this makes waiting easier. We're all in this together.

Reactions: peter92
Mar 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I’ve been waiting for PR card for 2 months and still haven’t got it. I tried to call cic but couldn’t reach them. I wonder if I can email them because I’ll travel soon in May. Did anyone email them for the same situation? Thank you in advance!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone, I’ve been waiting for PR card for 2 months and still haven’t got it. I tried to call cic but couldn’t reach them. I wonder if I can email them because I’ll travel soon in May. Did anyone email them for the same situation? Thank you in advance!
What does your PR card application linked to GCKey status show ?

MMM060912

Mar 18, 2024
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my eCoPR has been issued today. I completed my portal submission on March 12th. I wish you all good luck.

Reactions: cavabien

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It show Submitted and in the final decision shows Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Try this -

You can call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach