Congratulations to everyone who has reached this stage. Please also update us with your full timeline when you post your next update. It would be really helpful for everyone who is still waiting. Good luck with the next steps!
Hi all, i want to say congratz to all of you, i’ve been a silent watcher for years (way before i created this account) and i’m so happy that they started clearing out 2022 applicants. I’ve lost hope at some point ! ( Aug 2022 applicant) wish me luck
Hi all, i want to say congratz to all of you, i’ve been a silent watcher for years (way before i created this account) and i’m so happy that they started clearing out 2022 applicants. I’ve lost hope at some point ! ( Aug 2022 applicant) wish me luck
Hi all, i want to say congratz to all of you, i’ve been a silent watcher for years (way before i created this account) and i’m so happy that they started clearing out 2022 applicants. I’ve lost hope at some point ! ( Aug 2022 applicant) wish me luck
August 2022 is a long wait, so I completely understand why you felt discouraged. Hopefully seeing the 2022 applications moving gives you some hope. Wishing you the very best of luck with your application. Hopefully your good news comes soon! Please keep us updated when you receive any movement on your file.
August 2022 is a long wait, so I completely understand why you felt discouraged. Hopefully seeing the 2022 applications moving gives you some hope. Wishing you the very best of luck with your application. Hopefully your good news comes soon! Please keep us updated when you receive any movement on your file.
thank you for everyone that are keeping us updates : the frustration is very high...
Quebec is very long amd irritating.
waiting since October 2022 !
in few weeks, I will reach 48 Months !