+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PGP questions

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
As my signature below showed, one month after I submitted my application I was requested to resend a form to a provovided CIC email. I have redo the form and emailed to that CIC address. From some other forum some applicants of 2021 received an auto email confirming the receiving, while I have never received any auto receiving emai. Is there anyone received confirmation for resending amended form?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As my signature below showed, one month after I submitted my application I was requested to resend a form to a provovided CIC email. I have redo the form and emailed to that CIC address. From some other forum some applicants of 2021 received an auto email confirming the receiving, while I have never received any auto receiving emai. Is there anyone received confirmation for resending amended form?
You will get AOR but that can take months.

chanvin

Mar 22, 2023
I'm new here just one more question - My parents are planning to visit for 4-5 months on their visitor visa this summer, if they get the PCC, Medical request while they are here. Can they do the process here? and apply for PCC through BLS India ?