+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi! I had received my Aor on 7th feb. medical is clear, i called ircc and the agent told me that my eligibility has not started yet but they are processing my criminality and background. I do not know how long it will take. But my concern is that i am getting a better job opportunity, so can i leave my current job when they are processing my file. Do i need to inform to ircc or is it going to effect my file? Any response would be appreciated. Thanks!
You do not need to notify IRCC about a job change. However, if the officer requests for proof of payment, include a short letter with your pay stubs and explain you changed your job.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I called CIC and I got my Temporary file number. What does it mean? What can I do with that? Can I link to my CIC account? I applied TR to Pr (IG) on May 7 1:21 am mountain time.
It means that your application is entered in the system but hasn't picked by an officer yet.
When an officer starts working on your application, you are able to link your application to your online account.
You can try linking by removing X from the beginning of TFN.

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
You do not need to notify IRCC about a job change. However, if the officer requests for proof of payment, include a short letter with your pay stubs and explain you changed your job.
Thank you for replying! However i had submitted pay stubs, job letter and t4 of my current job while applying the file.

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
I just received AOR and PCC request today.
Here is my timeline

stream - essential non healthcare ( stream B)
Submitted - 6th july 2021
AOR AND PCC REQ. - 17 Feb 2022
No offense, but is it a typo, your application is June or July? Cause mine is July 9th, but I think they are issuing for June now instead of July

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
TFN indicates that our file is in the system for processing and we will have leverage to raise webform to upload any missing documents before ircc officer asks us when they open our file. Wait time can be reduced from our end of they provide TFN. Depends on individual case/officer. Trying to be ahead in case their software picks all docs are ready to process upfront.
Thanks!

Reactions: Raja1203

Joy Enaholo

Jun 6, 2020
Hello, please I have some questions and will be grateful for any help I can get.
1. I applied for PR on May 6th through the TR to PR pathway under the international graduate stream, however I already had an express entry profile and was in the pool. I received a mail on January 2nd saying my previous EE profile is illegible. No other thing was said. I’m not sure why this happened, but I’m thinking maybe it’s because my IELTS result expired that day. Please has anyone been in this situation?

2. I received my AOR on November 8, but I haven’t gotten any other update since then. I was reading that the IRCC GCKey secure account is different from the PR application portal. Please can someone explain this to me. Cause I only have access to the cic.gc.ca portal. How

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
No offense, but is it a typo, your application is June or July? Cause mine is July 9th, but I think they are issuing for June now instead of July
I believe it’s not a typo. @Deepak9723 application # starts with 00266. I applied on july 8 and my application # starts with 00269. I am assuming it’s just a difference of 30,000 applications. Considering this pathway is facilitated under economy class, 30,000 difference is not a huge number.

Reactions: Cab122

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
You can also send webform but that's sometimes takes long too.
Another way is to follow up with your MP. Reach out to their office and see if they can help you.
How do you send webform for TR2PR to get temporary file number or temporary AOR without application number.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Also, did you receive your tfn? If not, call ircc and ask if they find your application in their system. If they do, they will provide you a tfn.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
How do you send webform for TR2PR to get temporary file number or temporary AOR without application number.
I assumed you already had a TFN and looking to get some updates on the progress.
But if you don't, call center is the only option

gencilmk

Nov 19, 2021
Hello, please I have some questions and will be grateful for any help I can get.
1. I applied for PR on May 6th through the TR to PR pathway under the international graduate stream, however I already had an express entry profile and was in the pool. I received a mail on January 2nd saying my previous EE profile is illegible. No other thing was said. I’m not sure why this happened, but I’m thinking maybe it’s because my IELTS result expired that day. Please has anyone been in this situation?

2. I received my AOR on November 8, but I haven’t gotten any other update since then. I was reading that the IRCC GCKey secure account is different from the PR application portal. Please can someone explain this to me. Cause I only have access to the cic.gc.ca portal. How
You have to link tr to pr application with irrc secure account. Then you can see progress of application

Reactions: Joy Enaholo

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
I couldn't find it in the general holidays of federal jobs. But probably most of them will take this day off.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/employment-standards/holidays.html
They might not
'As the holiday is a provincial holiday, federal employees may not have the day off. The post will be operating and banks and restaurants are allowed to open. Some businesses may stay closed as opening on a holiday means they have to pay employees extra to work on a holiday'
https://www.officeholidays.com/holidays/canada/family-day