+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
Hope anyone can help in this,

I got ADR for my application in month of 19th Jan for PCC and i have submitted it within 2 days . Since then no update on my application. They even have not given acknowledgement of my docs. Is there any issue with my application and has anyone faced it as well

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
Hello guys , i already have made permanent residence portal which i used to submit my file in PNP.
I also apply for TR TO PR and this file already in process.
So if i get confirmation of pr , how can I make new portal ? Or are we able to confirm to the old portal ?

please reply

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hope anyone can help in this,

I got ADR for my application in month of 19th Jan for PCC and i have submitted it within 2 days . Since then no update on my application. They even have not given acknowledgement of my docs. Is there any issue with my application and has anyone faced it as well
Some applicants do not receive AORs. There is not issue with your application.
You need to wait until the officer reviews your documents. Keep monitoring your account for GU or status change in the ADR section of your account.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys , i already have made permanent residence portal which i used to submit my file in PNP.
So if i get confirmation of pr , how can I make new portal ? Or are we able to confirm to the old portal ?

please reply
I don't get your question, permanent residency portal is different than your IRCC online account.
Submitting documents for your application is done through your IRCC online account and it's not the PR portal.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

please reply
They will just email you that they have uploaded a new case and you can sign in to your pr portal to confirm it. or otherwise, if they cannot upload your file in your existing pr portal. They will ask for another email from you and create a new account & Temporary password.

Reactions: Deepak9723

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
I hope this may help cuz I was scrolling this topic for couple past months
  • Stream: Non-heath care essential service
  • Submitted: May 13, 2021
  • AOR: December 20, 2021
  • Linked: January 10, 2022
  • Portal email: February 16, 2022
  • Portal email confirm: February 17, 2022
  • eCOPR: February 18, 2022
  • PR card: pending
congratuation! May I ask which office finalized?

Reactions: gemliu

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
They will just email you that they have uploaded a new case and you can sign in to your pr portal to confirm it. or otherwise, if they cannot upload your file in your existing pr portal. They will ask for another email from you and create a new account & Temporary password.
Thanks . So i have to wait until they ask for another email.

Reactions: jacob1234

swsws

Dec 20, 2021
Did the officer specifically mentioned that the refusal is because you are a PR candidate?
This does not make sense as you are still a temporary resident.
I got approval of my TRV last year around Nov and I was a PR applicant at that time.
Thank you for replying. No I did not get any reply from IRCC.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
what should be the reason to cancel though. I checked my work permit, that is not valid to travel.
Try calling the client center and ask about the reason why this happened.
They should send you a letter or something if the application is not approved.

You cannot enter Canada with work permit, you need to have a TRV.

I know that CPC-Ottawa handles TRV from within Canada.

IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays).

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
So far, I have done document submission for ADR through ircc webform and I can see that it updated as Ghost update every time.

From Nov 16 until now, there was no update except that there was an automatic request for a medical update of my wife and child.
But yesterday I saw Ghost update last night. And just now I received an e-mail saying, "Your application status has changed," so I logged in, there was no change in the detail status. Is this a guide e-mail for GU yesterday? Because I never received such an email that notice to me for update thing.

According to many forum users, most of them have received a portal request email immediately without any changed on portal account.
Little dissapointed I expect some good news haha.