+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
"This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney.
Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records. "
Does this mean that my file will be processed at the Sydney office in nova scotia ?
Everyone's file is processed in sydney and then it moves to whitehorse for other steps and then it moves to our sconday visa office that is assigned from where we get portals and final decisions.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Everyone's file is processed in sydney and then it moves to whitehorse for other steps and then it moves to our sconday visa office that is assigned from where we get portals and final decisions.
OKay. Thanks. I called them yesterday. They mentioned that my primary office: Sydney nd secondary office : Ottawa

MZK.Madi

Jan 21, 2022
do you guys know how can I find application number for tr to pr? I called idcc and they asked for it but I had no idea where I can find it

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hey does anyone know that after getting aor or something.
What does the status say when we check it on ircc number ?
Does it say same thing ?
That we received your application and we will update you when your process starts ?
Or is it something else ?

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Finally, my day arrived:

Applied: 2021-05-18
Application Linked: January 07, 2022
GU: several times ( I did not write it down)
First ADR: January 07, 2022 (PCC and IELTS), uploaded two days later
Second ADR: February 04, 2022, Prof of income and form IMM 5669, uploaded days after
Confirmation Received Documents: Feb 07, 2022 (we got your documents and processing)
Portal request: February 18, 2022 evening (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal )
Portal confirmation: waiting
COPR: waiting
ECO PRO: waiting
PR Card: waiting

but, I wonder nothing changed on GCKey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farzinm

Feb 16, 2022
Hi everyone I am new here
I applied Tr to Pr at 8:38pm ESt
I Just got my application number over the call ,but I am not able to link my application
Please advise thank you .
Hi,
How did you able to contact them? which number and extension? please share it with me. Thanks

anuraagmishra

Jun 6, 2017
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has had a similar situation as mine.
I sponsored my wife for PR and today we received the message from IRCC - Confirming your permanent residence online. It seems a simple enough ask but we are currently in the US for a family visit. My wife has a legitimate student visa from Canada and a tourist visa for USA, hence the visit. However, now I am not sure should we just wait till we return back to Canada or declare that we are not in Canada in the reply back email? I just dont want to create any situation that can cause problems for us getting back into Canada and also receiving the PR card? We are going to be away for 4 weeks before returning. And also, as soon as we return, we will be moving houses, so the address will change!
Thank you.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has had a similar situation as mine.
I sponsored my wife for PR and today we received the message from IRCC - Confirming your permanent residence online. It seems a simple enough ask but we are currently in the US for a family visit. My wife has a legitimate student visa from Canada and a tourist visa for USA, hence the visit. However, now I am not sure should we just wait till we return back to Canada or declare that we are not in Canada in the reply back email? I just dont want to create any situation that can cause problems for us getting back into Canada and also receiving the PR card? We are going to be away for 4 weeks before returning. And also, as soon as we return, we will be moving houses, so the address will change!
Thank you.
I would suggest not to say that you are not in canada, instead, i advise you to come back to canada until you don't get eCopr and then you might go back while waiting for pr card, it's not worth taking risk as it might delay your process and can take months for them to get back to you!!! also, add new address for your shipment of pr card, it takes around 2 weeks to arrive.

kellypham

Feb 18, 2022
Hi guys!
- I received a notice email from IRCC saying I need to do the medical surveillance. I’m trying to contact the local public health authority and they said it can take up to 2 months for them to contact back to me to book appointment and up to 6-9months to done the media surveillance.
- It’s quite long time and I’m very worried now. Does anyone in the same situation with me know that will it affect the PR processing time? What I can expect after receive this email?
Thanks