+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
Hi all, I called IRCC today and they said a officer is working on my background check currently and this is my last step to be finished. So anyone has idea about how long it takes to finish the background check? Thanks so much!

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi all, I called IRCC today and they said a officer is working on my background check currently and this is my last step to be finished. So anyone has idea about how long it takes to finish the background check? Thanks so much!
Prolly < 3 weeks? When did you submit your application?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone I have applied for bridge work permit on august last year and received on October but IRCC couldn't give me work permit until December 2022 as they promised since my passport expired on May 2022. so they gave me a bridge work permit which is valid until May 2022.
I have renewed my passport now. do I still have to pay 150 dollar application fee and re apply for work permit or there is a way that I can call agent or send a webform in order to get new bridge work permit.
Thanks
Yes, you had to extend your passport first because your status cannot be issued beyond the validity of your passport.
You need to create new application and pay the application fee to get a new work permit

co2020

May 31, 2020
There is no set time. It could be 2 days or 2 weeks. Depends on how fast your the background check process completes and is sent to the VO. Goodluck and I hope you get your portal soon.

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
There is no set time. It could be 2 days or 2 weeks. Depends on how fast your the background check process completes and is sent to the VO. Goodluck and I hope you get your portal soon.
Thanks my friend. how about yours
Thanks my friend. I wish you could get yours soon as well:)