+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feb 16, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my TR to PR application on July 16th early morning hours EST. Yes, I am talking about essential worker stream B - English speakers. SO receiving AOR in 1 or 2 months is out of the question as I see that there are so many people who have submitted on the very first day and are yet to receive their AOR. So it is only logical to assume that I may have to wait longer to at least know the status. With that being said, I will note down below my queries. I would really appreciate it if you guys can answer these queries for me. Thanks in advance.

1. My work permit expires on Feb 20. I have applied for an extension in December for the same under the TRtoPR bridge open work permit. So on the very next day, I received an automated letter that extended my work permit (WP, I will use abbreviation from here on) by 60 days. So it's now April 20. Does anyone who has applied for it, have received their WP yet?

2. Is there a way to get in touch IRCC agent so that I can at least request a TFN, all the time I heard "The service is currently unavailable after I follow their instructions post entering my UCI?

3. What if the processing is not done by EOY (god forbid). will the WP under TRtoPR be valid only till 31 Dec 2022? (based on the recent immigration plan, it is expected that it may take the end of 2023 to process all the PRs under this policy)?

4. I have changed my address after I submitted my TR to PR, how do I convey this to the agent as I don't have any application number In order to raise a webform?

5. Do I need to be stuck in the same Job till I receive my physical WP copy so that I can apply to other jobs as most companies won't take the printout of a mere 2-month extension.

6. My SIN will also expire and I promptly applied online for an extension Surprisingly, I received a letter from Service Canada with my previous expiry date, i.e. they didn't extend my SIN.

7. Is it safe to work on an expired SIN. If you look at how things have panned out, everything is sort of interconnected, I am not sure how can I convince all this to my hiring manager and HR. Would appreciate your input here.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What happens if application gets pushed to end of 2022 or 2023, PCC already expired, if they push it further, even 1 year from date of issue will expire

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
What happens if application gets pushed to end of 2022 or 2023, PCC already expired, if they push it further, even 1 year from date of issue will expire
PCC has to be valid at the moment of application and/or at the moment of the ADR, not after, not before.

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
I am already pissed, in Sep I will complete 7 years since I arrived here, this is torture for me now. This idiot has no problem handing PR to those Middle Eastern & African refugees who come here & then commit so much crime but can’t process applications of people who come as qualified students
@maxiie: Please stick to the topic of the forum. Aside from your common use of profanity and derogatory remarks, you have now added ethnic slurs to your posts. If you are looking to receive PR or CC, please note that "those Middle Eastern & African refugees" are derogatory words that do not match with Canadian or human values. You are simply insinuating that Middle Eastern & African refugees are mostly criminals. I would like to think that that was not your intention. Being a foreigner (and maybe a person of different ethnic background?), you should know better.

swsws

Dec 20, 2021
Hello Guys,

I need some information which might not be relevant here. Actually, my TVR has been cancelled by IRCC and as I had shared I am also the participant of TR to PR pathway of getting Canada PR. I want to travel to India. What should be my travel documents? I do not have TVR as I said and am not able to connect with IRCC over phone, there is no mail/message from them either detailing the reasons. Can anybody suggest?

Thank you.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Any one here got portal email from Whitehorse ?
No my file is under processing no updates after Jan 27 and last week got one GU after that my medicals was changed from passed to we do not need your medicals.

as per IRCC agent medicals was passed and even they are not sure what is happening with my file from that day I couldn’t able to connect with IRCC AGENT it’s really frustrating

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
No my file is under processing no updates after Jan 27 and last week got one GU after that my medicals was changed from passed to we do not need your medicals.

as per IRCC agent medicals was passed and even they are not sure what is happening with my file from that day I couldn’t able to connect with IRCC AGENT it’s really frustrating
Is it possible that your medical is expired? It happens sometimes and they'll extend the validity of your medical.