+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
once you provide your fingerprints to a collector, they will send them to RCMP. it doesn't take time wrong, and you can upload the receipt as well.
Back in August, I did an RCMP PCC fingerprints letter and waited ~1.5 months (it expired a few days ago). I am wondering if the processing time is shorter. If it's painfully long I'd like to do it upfront just in case.

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Back in August, I did an RCMP PCC fingerprints letter and waited ~1.5 months (it expired a few days ago). I am wondering if the processing time is shorter. If it's painfully long I'd like to do it upfront just in case.
IRCC asked you the RCMP PCC? RCMP hasn't provided me the PCC, RCMP sent me the receipt that they got my fingerprints about one month after collecting the fingerprints. The collector said to me if IRCC requests RCMP PCC to me, the receipt from RCMP must be available for upload. Ask your collector.

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
IRCC asked you the RCMP PCC? RCMP hasn't provided me the PCC, RCMP sent me the receipt that they got my fingerprints about one month after collecting the fingerprints. The collector said to me if IRCC requests RCMP PCC to me, the receipt from RCMP must be available for upload. Ask your collector.
IRCC didn't. The last time I did this RCMP mailed me a letter with my fingerprints and a paragraph to state I didn't commit any crimes. I was panicked as I saw a lot of people were asked for PCC and PCC processing time was pretty long. So I am thinking if I could do this upfront just in case. My name is not very common so the possibility that they ask Canadian PCC is not very large. But there still are chances that they ask for it. Thanks for your information!

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
IRCC didn't. The last time I did this RCMP mailed me a letter with my fingerprints and a paragraph to state I didn't commit any crimes. I was panicked as I saw a lot of people were asked for PCC and PCC processing time was pretty long. So I am thinking if I could do this upfront just in case. My name is not very common so the possibility that they ask Canadian PCC is not very large. But there still are chances that they ask for it. Thanks for your information!
The PCC of Some countries takes time long. But I don't think RCMP(Canadian) PCC.

Reactions: erikyle

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
Why did you do anything with RCMP? You only need police certificates for other countries?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

So, was it a special situation?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
If anybody knows this please help! If i have to send any doc thru webform thn there is only option for express entry after selecting permanent residency -online.
how do you guys doc for tr to pr pathways ?

ewan basra

Nov 2, 2021
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
sumbit - ig stream 1.07PM Est
Aor and Biometric Letter same Day - 14th oct (Sydney office)
Everything else Upfront
Medical Passed - 7th Jan
Nothing After
Call ircc … Criminaility in process
Security -not yet
its almost 4Month Now
Primary visa Office - whitehorse
Any idea - How long it could be More …???No gu Update … No ADR Request

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi all, I've applied to tr to pr pathway under stream A - Healthcare workers. I applied on 29th October 2021. I submitted all documents (valid) including my Indian pcc and medical. I've also done My fingerprints back in 2019. I'm not able to link my application. So far no luck and I haven't heard a lot people from the same stream. Would you guys recommend me calling ircc? The only thing that changed was I was in a different job (same noc) before but after applying I changed my job (same noc). Any suggestions will be appreciated.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Omg this mf just can’t shut up ‍♂
Hey Maxiie, I literally don’t understand the point of your post. It had nothing to do with you. It wasn’t directed as an insult to anyone. I have been following this forum from a long time and you really are a sore loser my friend who’s been constantly swearing at people everyday telling to get effed etc in Hindi or English…