+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

S_G

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everyone
I got aor on 5th jan and linked same day but nothing on my account ni ADR no message and waited till 30th jan.
Then on 30 th jan I created new GC key account and linked again and got ADR which was issued on 5th jan and submitted right away my pcc and receipt.
But after that nothing

FRH

Feb 9, 2022
Hello Guys,

Anyone getting "Bad gateway" error when clicking "View submitted application or upload documents"?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Does tr 2 pr comes under economic class ?
If yes the where is backlog data of that ?
Does that mean that they are almost finishing processing
Because article says they did not provide data for every stream in this publication......
Yes, TR2PR is under Economic program. I found no official processing time or backlog or any information about TR2PR so far. Since, this was a one time and new pathway, there is no document available online.

deltacurious

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have a question. Just got AOR today, IG stream (English). I'm not sure if I did put the correct NOC code while applying. The reason is I could not find the exact code and in hurry I ended up putting a code, not random, but not accurate.

Should I be worried? If yes, what steps could I take to correct this one. Please note I still can't find an NOC which is matching at least 60% of what's written in employer's letter.

I appreciate your time and input.
Thanks