>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
- In my opinion, if you can apply for another program, do it. There is no issue with having more than 1 PR application, but you can get only approval from one. Meaning if your application is approved, you have to withdraw from others.
- If you are waiting for PR and your work permit expires, you can apply for Bridging Work Permit.
- You can link your application using information like Passport info, DOB, place of birth, etc.
- I believe we should all get an answer by the end of June-July. But it's only my guess based on what I've seen in the forum.
Pls no more guessing am sick of ppl guessing we will get by this we will get by then & it keeps pushing eventually

Reactions: IG1 and Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Why don't they fastrack and approve all tr to pr applications atleast in this way it will save some headache for them and us. Im already tired of listening to all curses and abuses from my family and husband as to when they process my application as if I work there. I declined promotion in my current company and postponed travel plans due to this pr application hoping atleast by summer hmm. Infact most of them are already in Canada . Why can't they prioritize

Reactions: ABTPG and erikyle

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Why don't they fastrack and approve all tr to pr applications atleast in this way it will save some headache for them and us. Im already tired of listening to all curses and abuses from my family and husband as to when they process my application as if I work there. I declined promotion in my current company and postponed travel plans due to this pr application hoping atleast by summer hmm. Infact most of them are already in Canada . Why can't they prioritize
Lol ,They can't do that

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Background check is not done by IRCC and is super personal for every applicant. They can’t speed up processing because Background check takes forever for some hence delayed everyone

Reactions: maxiie

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Anybody who is seeing a message
"It can take some time to enter applications in the system. Check again in 24 hours"
They should call IRCC and get a Temporary file number (TFN)
I know a TFN is not gonna do much. (you wont be able to link until your file is actually assigned to an officer)
But it does give some relief and moreover
you can raise webforms and send your pending documents before hand which can save you time during your ADR's requests. By webforms maybe they can process your file earlier (its a wild guess, Don't quote me).
I applied when counter was around 39,500 in IG stream and i got Temporary number today........ Lets see how long does it take for AOR/Linking the file.
If anyone have an idea of how long it takes..... Please advice

Reactions: PR Dreamer

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Background check is not done by IRCC and is super personal for every applicant. They can’t speed up processing because Background check takes forever for some hence delayed everyone
We got almost the same timeline and catalogue here. I am wondering how to know criminality and security check status. I tried to call IRCC but the agent told me that my file is in Sydney and she basically repeated what list on the IRCC account status.

Last edited:
Reactions: wannaknowitall

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Appreciate the advice :) I’ve been calling them every week twice or thrice. It’s still a temporary file and waiting in a queue with an officer for them to start working on it.
You got something???
I got my temporary application number today...….
Any updates or luck with linking ??

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello guys, my medical got passed today. after almost a month. i got my application linked on Jan7, 2022.
what you think it gonna take another 1 month for background check and all ?

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys, my medical got passed today. after almost a month. i got my application linked on Jan7, 2022.
what you think it gonna take another 1 month for background check and all ?
AOR and BIL (or refund) would be in the next couple of days. Background check varies on a personal basis.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Amarjitfx

Jun 17, 2021
Hello Rishab,

I also applied when the count down was around 39700, but no luck I try linking but said no application found. any advice?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hello Rishab,

I also applied when the count down was around 39700, but no luck I try linking but said no application found. any advice?
Nah bro
its just that you try all 4 combination trying to link your file and if you see any change in the message you get. You can call them.
Honestly getting a temporary file number doesn't make much difference as there are a lot of people stuck who are unable to link their file. I think its better if a person gets an AOR directly ( at least they can link the file and see the updates)
Other case is TFN doesn't help you much . You can only send documents and you have to wait again for AOR...…..

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
Do you or your spouse have children that was mentioned in your application? Are you sure u are putting the right intended city of stay when trying to link?
I must say you are my angel , God sent you to answer my question. That's the exact mistake I was making, I was entering my current province and city not the one which I mentioned as intend to move. I am able to successfully link my application today after fixing the intend to move selection. Thank you sooooooo much .