+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
Hey any luck linking your application? We supposed to get any update through our email right? Thanks
Hey - the mistake which I was making was, I was selecting my current province and city instead of my intend to move province and city. Thanks to Ghetta223 who helped me to correct my mistake. After fixing the intend to move selection, I am able to link my application successfully. Not sure if you are also making the same mistake.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Nothing at all, this is so disappointing not gonna lie, did you ask them when did they assign TFN to your application?
Like a day ago.....
You have any idea of why they wanna go for TFN and then AOR?
I know it says on their website that they are busy that's why they issue TFN first and then have they have time they issue AOR
But any hope when we can expect it ?
When i try linking with XE number it says
It can take time for applications to be entered
Same thing...…..
and i sent my pending documents through webform … What about you ….
Did you send any documents You got any reply from webforms ?

Fluorescent98

Sep 28, 2020
Reached out to IRCC just now. They haven't started processing my application (7 May 1:30 AM EST IG Stream). Agent gave me a temporary file number but I couldn't link it. Gotta wait...

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Like a day ago.....
You have any idea of why they wanna go for TFN and then AOR?
I know it says on their website that they are busy that's why they issue TFN first and then have they have time they issue AOR
But any hope when we can expect it ?
When i try linking with XE number it says
It can take time for applications to be entered
Same thing...…..
and i sent my pending documents through webform … What about you ….
Did you send any documents You got any reply from webforms ?
So you’re permanent application number will be the same, just remove the X, you can check the status of your application with automated telephone service (after UCI question, it’s 1 1 2 2 (numeric part of your TFN followed by #) (your year of birth) 1 1).
As to why they assign this number is for internal process. My understanding is IRCC had to transfer data from TR to PR portal to that GCKey portal, once that is done, they are giving files a temporary application number like they would do to a paper based application. You should be able to link it as soon as the officer starts working on it, once temporary application number is assigned, I believe it’s already forwarded to an officer, so it’s just waiting in a queue.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
So you’re permanent application number will be the same, just remove the X, you can check the status of your application with automated telephone service (after UCI question, it’s 1 1 2 2 (numeric part of your TFN followed by #) (your year of birth) 1 1).
As to why they assign this number is for internal process. My understanding is IRCC had to transfer data from TR to PR portal to that GCKey portal, once that is done, they are giving files a temporary application number like they would do to a paper based application. You should be able to link it as soon as the officer starts working on it, once temporary application number is assigned, I believe it’s already forwarded to an officer, so it’s just waiting in a queue.
What do you get when you call for update ?
Like what does the system tells you ?
Mine just tells that we got your application on May 7th and we will update you when your process starts ........
That's it......

Last edited:

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
What do you get when you call for update ?
Like what does the system tells you ?
Mine just tells that we got your application on May 7th and we will update you when your process starts ........
That's it......
The same message, I am 0025 series, just talked to an IRCC contact centre agent, no updates from their end either, hopefully next week.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
What is AOR?
I didn’t receive anything from IRCC regarding my file.
I think they not even done with 0023 series :(
It's the Acknowledgment of Receipt. Basically, it tells you your application number and request to link your application to your online account.