+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Exactly, when I spoked with multiple agents they said same thing Sydney will issue AOR then file will be moved to Whitehorse - finalization will happen any one of the office Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Etobicoke etc
Hey how do you get to talk to agent. I am calling them since 8 am its 10:30 am now they never answered me.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Whitehorse is not slow, they are only working on background check and Calgary finalize the application. This morning I called IRCC about my Ghost Update agent said everything passed and my file is at whitehorse and In the afternoon I got my Portal Request from Calgary Office.
So Don't worry about Whitehorse. It depends on how is your application complex at Background check.
What extensions do you dial?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I was getting different message saying
“it can take some time to enter applications in the system. Please try again in 24 hours”.
So i called she said your file has been assigned a number but you will be able to link once its assigned to the officer
So lets see how long it takes

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
The agent that talked to me today was very nice. She told me all the agents are woeking hard on application and will be clearing all the application soon.
To all applicants who have been given the Temporary file number their files are in queues for the visa officers to be processed. She addes “we cant disclose the number in queue and how long it can take to reach the visa officer.
But she was helpful and confirmed every information that she saw in my file including any number, emails, addresses and said you are gonna get AOR soon if your information is correct.

catchcec

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah similar. Nothing since Oct 28th. This makes me think they will soon approve a large lot all at once. Am ı too Polyanna today?

Hi everyone,
I got my Aor on Oct 29 and the same day medical passed and i could link my application on Nov 7 and nothing after that.
Few days ago my medical status has been changed to we do need your medical exam.
i’m so worried , is there any one with the same issue?

• Love
Reactions: MahsaRe and Lily444

Fluorescent98

Sep 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I've applied IG stream May 6 at 9:30 PM PST (1:30 AM May 7 EST)
Haven't heard back yet. No AOR.

I need PR to go back to school as I am holding work permit at the moment. Will start calling the IRCC today.

Last edited:

Lorena18

Aug 13, 2021
I don't think so. At least I haven't heard anything regarding this before.
Don't worry, it will come along just fine
Hi again, can you believe it just came the Pr confirmation? I am so happy!!!! Less than 24 hours after replying, even making mistakes. I was basically freaking out without reason. Thank you very much for replying here and give me a little peace of mind while wanting for it.

By the way, to let everyone know, my timeline application was May 6th, around 1:30pm.
Good luck for all!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi again, can you believe it just came the Pr confirmation? I am so happy!!!! Less than 24 hours after replying, even making mistakes. I was basically freaking out without reason. Thank you very much for replying here and give me a little peace of mind while wanting for it.

By the way, to let everyone know, my timeline application was May 6th, around 1:30pm.
Good luck for all!
Congratulations! That's great news!
No worries, I am happy to help.
Fingers crossed, I applied 30min later than you on 2PM :)

Reactions: Lily444