+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

YIL

Jan 31, 2022
Hello People, just to share my timeline to see if anyone was similar
  • Stream: Essential worker Non-health care
  • Submitted: May 18, 2021
  • AOR: Dec 23rd, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before (2020)
  • Medical: Passed on Dec 22nd, 2021
  • Link Application: Jan 2nd, 2022
No further update yet, anyone knows what would be the next step and how long I should expect?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
Me , I can’t link it . I tried so many times, this since Jan 14
Thanks for the quick response. Seems like we both are in a same boat. Please keep me posted if you will be able to link the application, I will do the same if anything will change at my end. Thanks.

catchcec

Jul 26, 2020

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Sorry I am asking for your help, I dont know how to link my application and nobody here is replying to me... I have applied in Essential Stream(Non-health) with my Amazon job on 25 June. I went with an immigration consultant, Please advise me on HOW TO LINK my application... I don't know anything about it. Do I need to link it to process further or do I need to just wait. Thank you so much in advance
If they’re you’re authorized representative, when your application is available to link you’ll just go on your IRCC online account and link like anybody else would but however you would have to submit a form to withdraw the representation.

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Hey guys! Does anybody know how to go about uploading new documents since the TR to PR portal is closed?
you can not upload any new documents, as I know you can just fill up a web form and there an option for attaching the documents to your request, as I did before for some of my documents

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
hi guys , when I am submitting my pcc through GC key it is asking me to put expiry date , what date should be written because for my pcc there is no expiry (indian PCC) and what is the document number CATxxxx ?
I did have the same problem, I asked some and they say if there is no expiry date on your letter put it one year after the issue date