Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Can anyone tell me how long it will take to process background check ? When I called ircc they said you have passed eligibility and Medicals, security check has been started but criminality haven’t started

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have seen here that everyone is linking their application through GCkey. I'm using the sign-in partner and wonder if there is any difference between those two?

Also, I applied on July 1st under stream B and have not received anything so far. Wonder if anyone with the same situation got any updates?

Thanks

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have seen here that everyone is linking their application through GCkey. I'm using the sign-in partner and wonder if there is any difference between those two?

Also, I applied on July 1st under stream B and have not received anything so far. Wonder if anyone with the same situation got any updates?

Thanks
Same here. July 8 nothing yet

Reactions: Cab122 and Roudin

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hopefully from next week applicants who received AoR in Jan or was able to link their application will hear something good as well as those who already had submitted documents and linked their applications in 2021 will get their PR.
Good luck to everyone.

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone, what will happen if my post graduate work permit expires before they can give me COPR? Do I need to apply for an extension on my work permit in some way?
I know it can take time for them to make decisions, I applied to IG english stream at 9:00pm EST May 6th, it's been complete silence ever since, not even AOR. I've been trying to link my application but no luck at all. My work permit expires in April 2022 and it's driving me crazy knowing there may be not enough time...
If anyone has any idea please help, thank you!
Just take a screenshot of your trpr aplication as proof, that’s all I did and i got the work permit application approved.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello guys

i submitted my file for international graduate on 6 may at 9:30 pm. I just came to know that I submitted wrong background declaration form. I submitted my friends form. What should I do next ? I really scared now for my application.