+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
No worries. It’s very likely that you’ll receive your AOR by April. Then you can use your AOR as proof of application. From what I’ve seen, they have been sending AORs to May 7 applications.

If you don’t get your AOR by the time your PGPW expires (which I doubt will be the case), you can use your receipt of fees along with the submission confirmation email you received at the time of application.
Thank you for the advise, valuable information! I am counting on Feburary & I will apply for bridging open work permit as soon as I get AOR.

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Hi Guys, I have applied in Essential Stream(Non-health) with my Amazon job on 25 June. I went with an immigration consultant, Please advise me on HOW TO LINK my application... I don't know anything about it. Do I need to link it to process further or do I need to just wait. Thank you so much in advance.

borisjohnson1

Jan 31, 2022
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through the TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through the TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)
Not At All, Current Job disregard the approval of the application.

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
hi guys , when I am submitting my pcc through GC key it is asking me to put expiry date , what date should be written because for my pcc there is no expiry (indian PCC) and what is the document number CATxxxx ?

rolom01

Sep 10, 2020
Hi there , anyone having problems to link the application? I already have my application number and I got the AOR, but no luck linking. I’m calling but they are so busy to transfer me to an agent .

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Hi there , anyone having problems to link the application? I already have my application number and I got the AOR, but no luck linking. I’m calling but they are so busy to transfer me to an agent .
Sorry I am asking for your help, I dont know how to link my application and nobody here is replying to me... I have applied in Essential Stream(Non-health) with my Amazon job on 25 June. I went with an immigration consultant, Please advise me on HOW TO LINK my application... I don't know anything about it. Do I need to link it to process further or do I need to just wait. Thank you so much in advance

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
I received my AOR in Dec-2021 and I am trying to link my application since then but so far no luck. Did anybody face the similar kind of issue? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

rolom01

Sep 10, 2020
Sorry I am asking for your help, I dont know how to link my application and nobody here is replying to me... I have applied in Essential Stream(Non-health) with my Amazon job on 25 June. I went with an immigration consultant, Please advise me on HOW TO LINK my application... I don't know anything about it. Do I need to link it to process further or do I need to just wait. Thank you so much in advance
Yes , what I heard is that you have to wait until get the AOR , some people is doing it before but maybe you can try. You have to go To your ircc account , and follow the steps to link your application. Go to canada.ca