+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ridwaan Ruhomaun

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Those who have done biotmetric.
How does it work, will the biometric centre submit your report to IRCC directly or should you upload the report on your own on the cic acc?

Thank you.
Ridwaan

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Finally, I got my application linked!!

IG - May 6, 12:48 pm
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (January 28, 2022 )
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check:: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Question 1: I have already requested RCMP, and I got it a while ago. Should I submit it through a web form or wait till they ask?
Question 2: I have changed my address and got a kit (born in Canada). Should I inform them about these changes through a web form or wait till they ask?

Thank you!
1. You don't have to send RCMP, until they ask.
2. You should update any changes (new address + new baby) through webform as soon as possible.

Congrats that your application are linked (you may get AOR soon)

Reactions: PR Dreamer

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys. I’m trying to upload my Photo but it says “Error Description: The photo you are trying to upload is too small”. What does this mean as the photo is clicked as per IRCC guidelines.
please help.

DanielBC

Jan 29, 2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 06, 2021, 10:00 PM
  • Linked & BIL: January 18, 2022
  • ADR : PCC
  • BIOMETRICS DONE AND AOR: January 19, 2022 (CPC-Sydney)
  • Medical: PASSED 18TH JAN
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
during submission , I have only submitted the online result of ielts and loe. Now they only asked for pcc, not any ielts orginal TRF. I am confused, should i wait for another ADR or submit via webform?
Please reply

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Hi Guys, I have applied in Essential Stream(Non-health) with my Amazon job on 25 June. I went with an immigration consultant, Please advise me on HOW TO LINK my application... I don't know anything about it. Do I need to link it to process further or do I need to just wait. Thank you so much in advance.

Reactions: PR Dreamer