+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Finally, I got my application linked!!

IG - May 6, 12:48 pm

• Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (January 28, 2022 )
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check:: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Question 1: I have already requested RCMP, and I got it a while ago. Should I submit it through a web form or wait till they ask?
Question 2: I have changed my address and got a kit (born in Canada). Should I inform them about these changes through a web form or wait till they ask?

Thank you!

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Finally, I got my application linked!!

IG - May 6, 12:48 pm

• Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (January 28, 2022 )
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check:: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Question 1: I have already requested RCMP, and I got it a while ago. Should I submit it through a web form or wait till they ask?
Question 2: I have changed my address and got a kit (born in Canada). Should I inform them about these changes through a web form or wait till they ask?

Thank you!
Hi! Congratulations! How did you link? Did you use your temporary file number or uci and passport? Please reply.
thanks!

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
Hello everyone, what will happen if my post graduate work permit expires before they can give me COPR? Do I need to apply for an extension on my work permit in some way?
I know it can take time for them to make decisions, I applied to IG english stream at 9:00pm EST May 6th, it's been complete silence ever since, not even AOR. I've been trying to link my application but no luck at all. My work permit expires in April 2022 and it's driving me crazy knowing there may be not enough time...
If anyone has any idea please help, thank you!

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Hello everyone, what will happen if my post graduate work permit expires before they can give me COPR? Do I need to apply for an extension on my work permit in some way?
I know it can take time for them to make decisions, I applied to IG english stream at 9:00pm EST May 6th, it's been complete silence ever since, not even AOR. I've been trying to link my application but no luck at all. My work permit expires in April 2022 and it's driving me crazy knowing there may be not enough time...
If anyone has any idea please help, thank you!
If I were you, I would definitely apply for a bridging WP before the PGWP expires. You’ll never know how long your trpr application will take, so it’s better not to take a risk.

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
If I were you, I would definitely apply for a bridging WP before the PGWP expires. You’ll never know how long your trpr application will take, so it’s better not to take a risk.
Thanks for the reply. I tried to launch bridging WP application, but it seems to need an application to be in progress?? So far I don't have any application number available to me... am I missing anything?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What's the procedure to withdraw application and get the refund of the fee from these parasites?

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I tried to launch bridging WP application, but it seems to need an application to be in progress?? So far I don't have any application number available to me... am I missing anything?
No worries. It’s very likely that you’ll receive your AOR by April. Then you can use your AOR as proof of application. From what I’ve seen, they have been sending AORs to May 7 applications.

If you don’t get your AOR by the time your PGPW expires (which I doubt will be the case), you can use your receipt of fees along with the submission confirmation email you received at the time of application.

Reactions: MoldyNuts