+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I did the same right now as well. Wrote a whole explanation about it. Are you also submitting a webform separately reporting this as a technical issue? or not at the moment? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but not sure if it's the right approach.
Called ircc they said even we submit webform once they got the documents through account they will consider that so I am not sending any webform since it has loe and also agent said if they need any thing ircc officer will contact us through the account or else process with the documents we provided. Donot worry everything will be fine. It is not our mistake.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I did the same right now as well. Wrote a whole explanation about it. Are you also submitting a webform separately reporting this as a technical issue? or not at the moment? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but not sure if it's the right approach.
I submitted webform regarding the same issue explaining technical glitches. I already called IRCC agent.he said its technical errors

Reactions: hsahdeva

hsahdeva

Jan 25, 2022
A friend is trying to link her application using GC Key. She applied on May 6th, 2021 at 2:30 pm under IG Stream. To date, she has submitted 3 webforms to get her address updates but with no response from IRCC. She tried linking her application using Last Name, UCI and every other alternative available. But nothing could be traced. She contacted IRCC contact centre and was advised they cannot generate a temporary application number or give her an application number. The agent told her submit webform again. It has been 8+ months she has been trying to get in touch with IRCC to get her details updated. What is the best course of action in this situation for her? And what other options can be considered to link her application?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone knows what happens when you receive portal email under this program, but the principal applicant is outside Canada? Can somone please share personal experience. It's kind of urgent for me to know, so please share..

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi Guys, after a long wait this morning I received a notification on my application and IRCC is asking for "Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree Please provide a copy of your official diploma/degree."
Should I be just uploading the Degree/Diploma received for education did in Canada or ECA as well.
I have done a 2yr Baccalaureate Diploma in Canada for which I have programme completion letter and also do have my IQAS-ECA.
Just for curiosity I don't have to upload my IELTS report, right.

Any help/guidance is much appreciated.

Time Line- Applied TR to PR, May 6th 11am PT.
Received notification to link application - Oct 4 2021 along with PCC doc to be uploaded and biometric letter.
Received another letter to upload Education Documents- Jan 26 2022.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
  • Stream: French International Graduate
  • Submitted: September 28, 2021
  • Linked: January 26, 2022
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Requested on January 26, 2022
  • Medical: Submitted
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
What do you think it means if I got the Biometrics request, I was able to link my account the same day, but still no AOR?
Congrats, you will be receiving your AOR soon. Check my timeline in the signature

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi Guys, after a long wait this morning I received a notification on my application and IRCC is asking for "Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree Please provide a copy of your official diploma/degree."
Should I be just uploading the Degree/Diploma received for education did in Canada or ECA as well.
I have done a 2yr Baccalaureate Diploma in Canada for which I have programme completion letter and also do have my IQAS-ECA.
Just for curiosity I don't have to upload my IELTS report, right.

Any help/guidance is much appreciated.

Time Line- Applied TR to PR, May 6th 11am PT.
Received notification to link application - Oct 4 2021 along with PCC doc to be uploaded and biometric letter.
Received another letter to upload Education Documents- Jan 26 2022.
Usually they care about only the education you had in Canada (since that was the requirement for IG stream TR to PR)

But to be on the safer side, combine both your Canada and ECA education in one pdf and upload (make sure Canada one is the first page)

Isaacob

May 28, 2019
Does anyone have any idea if I can apply for OHIP once I get my AOR?
To the best of my knowledge, you cant apply for OHIP with AOR. but you surely can apply with eCOPR.

I was in this situation too but nothing can be done about it. I applied for a permit extension as well for over 3 months now.

radhikadax

Apr 21, 2019
Hello friend

I applied IG Stream 6th May 7;20 PM Toronto time

Linked 15th Dec
AOR 16th Dec Sydney
ADR 16th Dec for PCC me and my Spouse and medical for my Spouse
Medical Passed 31st Dec
ADR submitted 11th Jan
ADR received confirmation 12th Jan
2nd ADR 13th Jan : IMM 5669 for me. Submitted same day
2nd ADR : received acknowledgement 14th Jan

After that no update.
My spouse is in USA. We submitted PCC for USA as well
does that making delay to our process?

anyone on the same boat?

please help

Nov 10, 2021
Here the same. I applied on May 6 IG 7:22 pm. I finished my application at 3pm but the payment platform didn't work. So, I was delayed for that reason. But now I heard people that submitted on May 7th receiving they AOR while I am still waiting. I want to have another child but I can't because IRCC will request for the medical exam with X-rays. I want to buy a house but I need the PR. I need they process my application to continue with my life goals.
how did you pay the fee? by interac or by card?

I paid through interac and have not receive anything

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
Hi All,

I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare).
I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails.
I am also unable to link my application to my portal.
I've tried to call but the keep saying they cannot transfer me to a live agent.

i'm trying not to lose my mind.

Any suggestions?
Still no update or contact at all.
What can I do?

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Hello Folks, I've applied through stream B, essential worker (none -HealthCare) on June 16th. No AOR, No Application No. so far. I've got my PCC from home country and it's handy for submission upon request. Just wanted to know if any PCC needs to be acquired from RCMP as well. Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences . Best of Luck
In the time that I applied, I only had a receipt that showed I did police certificate in Canada, and after 1 and a half months that I got both (back home and Canada) I did a web form and provide those documents and they IRCC sent me and said we confirmed to receive your documents.
I did not take any letter to the police station for doing a police certificate and they just asked me what is the reason for doing this and said I am going to apply for PR and it was all.

Reactions: Rolan-80