+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey everyone. I am in a but trouble and need help. My Indian PCC is not getting done as they’re taking so much time. My IRCC document submission deadline is also close. Is there any way to get Indian PCC faster?
Submit a Letter of Explanation explaining that it's still in process and it might go beyond the 30 day deadline (also attach proof that you have sent the application and it is currently in process, it can be a screenshot of the application status on the website)

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I linked before AOR. Recently having Update in my GCkey account but when I check it has nothing.

I am afaid that I might miss some additional requested doccuments.

SHOULD I CREATE NEW GCKEY ACCOUNT AND LINK AGAIN?

ANY PROBLEMS IF LINKING 2 OR 3 GCKEY ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME?

Please advise, Thank you all.

Reactions: Miravrasaniya

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hey Guys, I am posting my timeline to do my part for the community. Thanks a lot for those who provided their timelines when I was in panic. I won’t be here after, so I am doing my best to provide all the nitty-gritty details that you may find useful and reassuring

Application Information:
Stream: International Graduate (non-francophone)
CELPIP: upfront
Police: upfront, no RCMP provided per guidance
Medical: upfront, 2019 old medicals
Biometric: upfront, 2019 old biometric
Request for Additional Information: NONE
Mistakes: My manager forgot to put a digital signature on the reference letter! However, all other information required are provided in the reference letter (such as position/duties/benefits/locations/date, etc). Also I provided Reference Letter + Job Offer + 14 bi-weekly Pay Checks + 2020 T4 + 2020 CRA Assessment Letter

Key Milestone:
Applied: May 6, 2021 at 12:25 PM Eastern Time
Linked: July 27, 2021: UCI + Last Name + Passport Info
AOR: August 3, 2021 (Centralized Intake Office/Sydney)
Medical Passed: August 10. 2021 (new medicals waived per public police)
Ghost Update 1: September 7, 2021 (B/G Message: We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Ghost Update 2: September 17, 2021 (B/G Message: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Eligibility Passed: September 17, 2019 (GCMS notes, Primary Office: Whitehorse)
Security/Criminal/Info Sharing: Unknown
Ghost Update 2 & 3: Jan 14, 2022
Portal Request/Password: Jan 14, 2022 (Secondary Office: Calgary)
Photo/Address/Declaration: Jan 15, 2022
eCOPR: Jan 24, 2022

Some Thoughts: I was previously in the US as a student. It takes almost four months for the background check to clear. So I am speculating the culprit for the long processing time is info sharing. Per this article (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/), not all candidates are subjected to info sharing (only those who have been to the Five Eye Countries)
can you explain more in BG check from USA, is 4 months expected even after u submit PCC from FBI?

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
Hi all
I applied on 6th May 4.30 pm PST along with my spouse and two kids (inside Canada) IG stream.
BIL Dec 16 , application linked same day. Biometrics done Dec 20. ADR (Indian) PCC for both of us Submitted on Dec 21
I Also sent a web form on Dec 23 for IMM 5669 for both of us as there were some mistakes and got a reply after 5 days that our forms have been sent to the visa officer.
January 18 received another ADR for IELTS TRF submitted same day (earlier submitted just screenshot of online result)
Yesterday (JAN 24, 7.15PM PST) I RECEIVED PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT AT THE SAME TIME MY SPOUSE GOT A SEPRATE EMAIL FOR PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION. IREPLIED THE EMAIL WITH THE DETAILS THEY ASKED FOR ALL OF US.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT DO WE NEED TO REPLY THE OTHER EMAIL TOO WHICH IS FOR MY SPOUSE
OR NOT ?
any help will be appreciated

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
oh congrts is anyone have travel history in your case actually i also send 5569 form and after two days they are reviewing my sppuse have travel history m thinking it will take time plz let me know your visa office also

febindonz

Jan 14, 2022
I Submitted application of May 6 - 9 : 55 PM EST.
No AOR and not able to link.
My application is along with wife and kid.
Anybody , who applied with family around 10 :00 PM EST got AOR or BIL ?

Reactions: trtopr-shiya

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Please, advise me.
Is there any order to be looked over by IRCC?
Something Like Biometrics - Medical - PCC - 5669(A Background Declaration)- 5562(Your Travels) - Language - ...?

Also when are the wording of "Details about your application status" changed?

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
oh congrts is anyone have travel history in your case actually i also send 5569 form and after two days they are reviewing my sppuse have travel history m thinking it will take time plz let me know your visa office also
Thank you so much
Yes my husband has travel history

hsahdeva

Jan 25, 2022
I received my AOR and Request for additional documents on 24 Jan 2022. The date mentioned on the ADR is 13 Jan 2022 with a 30 days timeframe to upload documents, making it sometime around 12 or 13 Feb 2022. But when I click the link to upload documents it displays the deadline as 13 January 2022 as well with a message - replacement overdue. Should I submit the webform to report this as a technical issue or just submit my PCCs along with a letter of explanation on the discrepancy with dates on the letter and website?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

hsahdeva

Jan 25, 2022
1) Some people got this request when PCC is over 6 months. It is up to you (since you haven't travel outside of Canada)
2) don't bother with it. Just do what IRCC needs (included LOE)
3) You don't have to wait for AOR (since you have application number, linked, Med passed).

=>Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) which serves as a confirmation that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
I have a similar situtation. Similar dates and similar issue with the Document upload page on website. Should i submit a webform to report a technical issue or explain the issue around the dates on request letter and on portal in the LOE and submit old PCCs ?