+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I received my AOR and Request for additional documents on 24 Jan 2022. The date mentioned on the ADR is 13 Jan 2022 with a 30 days timeframe to upload documents, making it sometime around 12 or 13 Feb 2022. But when I click the link to upload documents it displays the deadline as 13 January 2022 as well with a message - replacement overdue. Should I submit the webform to report this as a technical issue or just submit my PCCs along with a letter of explanation on the discrepancy with dates on the letter and website?
Same happened for me I submitted with LOE. Now they are reviewing the documents.
In the loe say that you had this issue.

Reactions: hsahdeva

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Hi, I linked before AOR. Recently having Update in my GCkey account but when I check it has nothing.

I am afaid that I might miss some additional requested doccuments.

SHOULD I CREATE NEW GCKEY ACCOUNT AND LINK AGAIN?

ANY PROBLEMS IF LINKING 2 OR 3 GCKEY ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME?

Please advise, Thank you all.
If you try to link with another account it will automatically disappear from the current one. We can have 2 accounts. But it will be linked in one account only.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, I got biometric refund email twice. First one last night and second one just now. Is it normal? They look exactly the same

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I hope I am not those unlucky ones whose file will be processed around Nov-Dec 2022 madafaka

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

ksenia

Oct 12, 2021
  • Stream: French International Graduate
  • Submitted: September 28, 2021
  • Linked: January 26, 2022
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Requested on January 26, 2022
  • Medical: Submitted
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
What do you think it means if I got the Biometrics request, I was able to link my account the same day, but still no AOR?

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hi there ,
I applied in May 6 around 11:56pm , I dont know this is AOR , But I got the email ,it said they will begin processing my documents, and it showed my UCI, account number and then They said I need to add the link ,so I tried to add it but it said they couldn’t find my documents… what I need to do? Even I tried to send a email to them ,but I didnt get quite right answer, it just said they’re so busy and they won’t answer if it’s not emergency :(
Please help me to figure it out ! Thanks!
keep trying to link everyday. consider making new GCKey account, also try linking using signin partners. dont panic. there are several posts on this forum about lining "tricks"... .

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Someone please help. Everyone on my left right is getting PR every new day. I am going under depression now

Reactions: reza_mousavii

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
  • Stream: French International Graduate
  • Submitted: September 28, 2021
  • Linked: January 26, 2022
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Requested on January 26, 2022
  • Medical: Submitted
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
What do you think it means if I got the Biometrics request, I was able to link my account the same day, but still no AOR?
remember not everyone gets AOR, you have application number, linked and your application is getting processed. u should be grateful, many don't even have an application number... .

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Please, advise me.
Is there any order to be looked over by IRCC?
Something Like Biometrics - Medical - PCC - 5669(A Background Declaration)- 5562(Your Travels) - Language - ...?

Also when are the wording of "Details about your application status" changed?
i guess we don't know anything about the procedure in tr to pr. all we say is based on our assumptions. wish you luck!

Reactions: yoomi0516

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Someone please help. Everyone on my left right is getting PR every new day. I am going under depression now
We are in the same boat man. I don’t understand how they are processing applications. 1 person from july 5 got aor. A few people from july 12 onwards got aor. Things would have been easier if there was a certain amount of transparency. But no, we are IRCC and we are going to do whatever the fuck we want to do and btw we don’t care about your emotions.

hsahdeva

Jan 25, 2022
Same happened for me I submitted with LOE. Now they are reviewing the documents.
In the loe say that you had this issue.
I did the same right now as well. Wrote a whole explanation about it. Are you also submitting a webform separately reporting this as a technical issue? or not at the moment? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but not sure if it's the right approach.

dmeng

Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received a letter from CIC and it says they received my pr application that was submitted on May 6, 2020. But I can not link my application with my GCkey account. Anybody can help?

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
We are in the same boat man. I don’t understand how they are processing applications. 1 person from july 5 got aor. A few people from july 12 onwards got aor. Things would have been easier if there was a certain amount of transparency. But no, we are IRCC and we are going to do whatever the fuck we want to do and btw we don’t care about your emotions.
Here the same. I applied on May 6 IG 7:22 pm. I finished my application at 3pm but the payment platform didn't work. So, I was delayed for that reason. But now I heard people that submitted on May 7th receiving they AOR while I am still waiting. I want to have another child but I can't because IRCC will request for the medical exam with X-rays. I want to buy a house but I need the PR. I need they process my application to continue with my life goals.