• ADR Review : January 17 , 2022
  • Ghost Update : Two Ghost Update 17 January 2022
  • Ghost Update : One Ghost Update 18 January 2022
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Portal Request Email: Jan.24, 2022, reply on the same day
  • Portal Credential: Jan.24, 2022, upload on the same day
  • ECoPR: Waiting
  • PR Card: waiting
Congratulations! How come your application was picked up randomly? Did you submit any additional document through webform? For example, did you ask the IRCC to process your application on an urgent base by raising webform? Or was it surprising for you as well? I am fucking annoyed with how they are picking applications while people are left guessing and anxious about their applications being processed. Again congratulations and would appreciate your response.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hey Guys, I am posting my timeline to do my part for the community. Thanks a lot for those who provided their timelines when I was in panic. I won’t be here after, so I am doing my best to provide all the nitty-gritty details that you may find useful and reassuring

Application Information:
Stream: International Graduate (non-francophone)
CELPIP: upfront
Police: upfront, no RCMP provided per guidance
Medical: upfront, 2019 old medicals
Biometric: upfront, 2019 old biometric
Request for Additional Information: NONE
Mistakes: My manager forgot to put a digital signature on the reference letter! However, all other information required are provided in the reference letter (such as position/duties/benefits/locations/date, etc). Also I provided Reference Letter + Job Offer + 14 bi-weekly Pay Checks + 2020 T4 + 2020 CRA Assessment Letter

Key Milestone:
Applied: May 6, 2021 at 12:25 PM Eastern Time
Linked: July 27, 2021: UCI + Last Name + Passport Info
AOR: August 3, 2021 (Centralized Intake Office/Sydney)
Medical Passed: August 10. 2021 (new medicals waived per public police)
Ghost Update 1: September 7, 2021 (B/G Message: We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Ghost Update 2: September 17, 2021 (B/G Message: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Eligibility Passed: September 17, 2019 (GCMS notes, Primary Office: Whitehorse)
Security/Criminal/Info Sharing: Unknown
Ghost Update 2 & 3: Jan 14, 2022
Portal Request/Password: Jan 14, 2022 (Secondary Office: Calgary)
Photo/Address/Declaration: Jan 15, 2022
eCOPR: Jan 24, 2022

Some Thoughts: I was previously in the US as a student. It takes almost four months for the background check to clear. So I am speculating the culprit for the long processing time is info sharing. Per this article (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/), not all candidates are subjected to info sharing (only those who have been to the Five Eye Countries)
'I was previously in the US as a student. It takes almost four months for the background check to clear.'
IS this will be common if you were in US before. Even after you provide police report? 4 month or could be shorter?

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
I submitted on May 6th, I still can’t believe that they didn’t even touch my application but it is what it is. I am just so stressed that it’s been 9+ months of patience and slowly falling in to the abysses of depression. Just passing days by crying every night. It’s been more than 3 years since I have seen my family. I don’t know how to have patience or hope anymore. Just hanging in there, walking dead.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
it is n
Hello
I did my biometrics but they didn't take photo because of covid. Is this normal?

In my BIL it is clearly written that I have to give fingerprints and photo.

Is it same with everyone?
it is normal. mine was the same

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you everyone for response. I greatly appreciate it.

I’m trying to upload PCC, it is showing Gateway error 502 since last 8 hours whenever I try to open upload documents section.
submit them via webform and report the issue. later submit them by uploading to your profile. do it ASAP

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I submitted on May 6th, I still can’t believe that they didn’t even touch my application but it is what it is. I am just so stressed that it’s been 9+ months of patience and slowly falling in to the abysses of depression. Just passing days by crying every night. It’s been more than 3 years since I have seen my family. I don’t know how to have patience or hope anymore. Just hanging in there, walking dead.
Same here human! I can relate. Just hang in there a bit longer

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Finally Wait is Over here's my timeline:
  • Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare Worker English
  • Submitted: July 13, 2021
  • Link: November 23, 2021
  • ADR(PCC& ILETS ): November 23, 2021
  • ADR upload: November 23, 2021
  • AOR: Dec. 10, 2021
  • ADR Review : 29 Dec 2021
  • Medical: Dec. 31, 2021, passed
  • ADR( Proof of Income & IMM5669 ): January 14, 2022
  • ADR upload: January 15, 2021
  • ADR Review : January 17 , 2022
  • Ghost Update : Two Ghost Update 17 January 2022
  • Ghost Update : One Ghost Update 18 January 2022
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Portal Request Email: Jan.24, 2022, reply on the same day
  • Portal Credential: Jan.24, 2022, upload on the same day
  • ECoPR: Waiting
  • PR Card: waiting
congrts you had any travel history and dependent?

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey everyone. I am in a but trouble and need help. My Indian PCC is not getting done as they’re taking so much time. My IRCC document submission deadline is also close. Is there any way to get Indian PCC faster?

arkv

Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys, my brother applied for his TR to PR application under the Essential Workers (non-healthcare) program on June 9th. We applied using an immigration personnel. He applied for himself and subsequently was eligible to apply for his wife and kids (who are currently in India). I have talked to the immigration personnel multiple times now but he says that they have not received any application number yet. Therefore, they are unable to link his application and find out about the status. Could someone tell me when we can expect the application number? Is there an order of how they are working on applications? Any help will be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mink Jee

Sep 30, 2020
Hi there ,
I applied in May 6 around 11:56pm , I dont know this is AOR , But I got the email ,it said they will begin processing my documents, and it showed my UCI, account number and then They said I need to add the link ,so I tried to add it but it said they couldn’t find my documents… what I need to do? Even I tried to send a email to them ,but I didnt get quite right answer, it just said they’re so busy and they won’t answer if it’s not emergency :(
Please help me to figure it out ! Thanks!

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi there ,
I applied in May 6 around 11:56pm , I dont know this is AOR , But I got the email ,it said they will begin processing my documents, and it showed my UCI, account number and then They said I need to add the link ,so I tried to add it but it said they couldn’t find my documents… what I need to do? Even I tried to send a email to them ,but I didnt get quite right answer, it just said they’re so busy and they won’t answer if it’s not emergency :(
Please help me to figure it out ! Thanks!
Try to create new GC KEY and then try to link with accurate details.