+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Studentcbu

Jul 23, 2018
I called immigration services and I was informed that my pcc is requested since jan 6, 2022. but don't see any message on my gckey account. anyone facing same problem? or fixed this issue before?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I called immigration services and I was informed that my pcc is requested since jan 6, 2022. but don't see any message on my gckey account. anyone facing same problem? or fixed this issue before?
What's the status of your "additional documents" in the online account?

Richb4

Sep 13, 2019
What message is showing up on your ADR when you log in.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Just got AOR! (Sydney)

French IG-July 16th
BIL Jan 19th
Linked Jan 20th
Biometrics submitted Jan 20th
AOR Jan 20th
Medical Passed Jan 19th

waiting for next steps!Fingers crossed that it’ll be quick

Reactions: Dolly123

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
call to ircc then they said ur background completed 17 january and wait for final decsion
timline

aor - 10dec
adr - 14 january proof of income , imm5669 submited same day review 17 january and two gost update and 18 january one ghost update
but in gc key shows we are processing your background checks
Finally received my BIL AND application number after long wait! Good luck to all of you folks :)
bro when did you submit application and which stream?

jml07

Nov 22, 2016
Hey guys, I had some questions. I received AOR last week. They asked for PCC. Do I need a Canadian PCC too or just the Indian PCC is enough? Also, I applied for me and my husband together but paid $1050 two different times. I have two different receipts for payments of $1050 each. What should I upload to IRCC and will paying separately cause any problem? Any response will be appreciated.
Hi. you can just merge those two pieces of receipts into one file and upload it. I didn't provide LOE with it but no issue at all. Fingers crossed for your application.

Irishgirl95

Nov 9, 2021
any idea if being abroad and not employed in Canada makes you lose your eligibility to obtain the pr under this stream?
I am going to fly back into Canada when I need to declare that I am presently in Canada. I wasn't left much of an option considering they rejected my bridging visa. I haven't heard of a single person who has received the bridging visa associated with this program.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am noticing they go in sequence not by application, but by batches of application.

For example someone I know who submitted at 11:30 pm got AOR before I got my AOR.

Your time will come soon, just be patient.
You're correct, it's through batches with same starting file #s

Maohu0119

Jan 20, 2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 10:00 pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: received BIL and application number on Jan 20, 2021!;)
can't link til yesterday. After receiving BIL, I am able to link using UCI and the application number.

Reactions: wannaknowitall