+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys ,

I applied @7:55 Pm EST may 6th, not able to link and not received any AOR yet !!!!
and as I observe people who applied later are already getting their AOR ,
and also I have seen couple of people like me who missed getting their AOR's , My temporary file number starts with XE0025xxx ,

Just I am curious to know about TFN of other peers, are your TFN also have same series?????

8:30_ig

Jan 19, 2022
Hi Guys ,

I applied @7:55 Pm EST may 6th, not able to link and not received any AOR yet !!!!
and also I have seen couple of people like me who missed getting their AOR's , My temporary file number starts with XE0025xxx ,

Just I am curious to know about TFN of other peers, are your TFN also have same series?????
Hey,

Same situation - no AOR, can't link. Applied around 8:30 pm IG
Also have TFN starting with XE0025 .. maybe they didn't start files with 0025 yet?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello all
I applied at 12:49 pm EST - IG stream. I got nothing so far. Everytime I call IRCC, they say my application hasn't been begun processing yet.
Today, one of the parliament member contacted them in my behalf, and they gave him a prospective file number begins with XE002. In addition, they have acknowledged that my application is in the system but not officially in progress yet, and they have to wait until everything is complete before process starts, and the office did not request anything yet. Moreover, they said that it is possible that my PR can be approved by May 2022 if there are no problems encountered, but there are no guarantees that it will be processed by then. There are no processing times for this pathway since it was a temporary program.

Any idea what possibly is happening now?
What can I do with the prospective file number?
Usually, how long is it gonna take to receive the AOR in this situation?

What is their criteria in processing the applications?

Thank you
You are lucky to have a good MP, who contacted IRCC for you.
Also, you got all answers. Be patience.

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi Guys ,

How u got temporary file number?

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi Guys ,

I got temporary number now , should I link with XE or without XE alphabets

co2020

May 31, 2020
Both RCMP and PCC via BLS
Now that is confusing. What is BLS? Did they specifically say RCMP? From my knowledge I have not heard of anyone who was required to submit RCMP PCC. But if they specifically said RCMP then you can’t get it in 30days. There is backlog.

You can book the appointment as soon possible and once you get the fingerprints done you can submit the receipt. The actual PCC itself takes over 30 days.

But why would they request for RCMP PCC when they should have access to it electronically.

Last edited:

trtopr-shiya

Jan 19, 2022
hi,
i have submitted my application on 6th may,at 9.05 pm,tr to pr , international graduate-stream.i haven't got my aor yet.did anyone have same issue as me?my three friends who hase applied between 10 pm to 12 am after me has got aor and biometrics request.please suggest me what to do.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
hi,
i have submitted my application on 6th may,at 9.05 pm,tr to pr , international graduate-stream.i haven't got my aor yet.did anyone have same issue as me?my three friends who hase applied between 10 pm to 12 am after me has got aor and biometrics request.please suggest me what to do.
I am noticing they go in sequence not by application, but by batches of application.

For example someone I know who submitted at 11:30 pm got AOR before I got my AOR.

Your time will come soon, just be patient.