+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

monroviana

Sep 2, 2018
I have same case scenerio is your Adr status changed from uploaded to review and you are single applicant?
They sent an email to say "Thank you, we received your uploaded document". When I logged in, it was already updated to "We are reviewing your uploaded documents"

No, I have a dependent. Also, though I live in Ontario, I am currently a PhD student at a University in Quebec on a Study Permit.

Last edited:

luna7

Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone. I just joined this forum. Looking at this whole Tr to Pr process till now, its highly noticeable that IG stream is being processed at a much faster pace as compared to essential healthcare and non health care streams. Every day, bunch of people who applied in IG stream get bunch of ECOPR's while others do get but its a rare case I guess. The ( healthcare and non healthcare streams) are even processed slower relatively. If we do see a rare ECOPR timeline related to these two streams, there is a lot of time gap between Aor and even portal request only. Whereas IG stream gets Ecopr in within 15 days max.

Reactions: Kabbe and maxiie

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone. I just joined this forum. Looking at this whole Tr to Pr process till now, its highly noticeable that IG stream is being processed at a much faster pace as compared to essential healthcare and non health care streams. Every day, bunch of people who applied in IG stream get bunch of ECOPR's while others do get but its a rare case I guess. The ( healthcare and non healthcare streams) are even processed slower relatively. If we do see a rare ECOPR timeline related to these two streams, there is a lot of time gap between Aor and even portal request only. Whereas IG stream gets Ecopr in within 15 days max.
hmmm, Mine takes 7 weeks from AOR to portal request.

luna7

Jan 6, 2022
hmmm, Mine takes 7 weeks from AOR to portal request.
Yea. I feel for them. People who get Aor even after the date the people in these streams get Aor, they still get to Ecopr first. I guess this is not ok. Bdw you got your portal? And what date you applied?

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
When did you apply at ? and from which province

How did you get your Temporary number ?
Did you call IRCC ?
I applied at 6 pm Vancouver time in IG stream I was calling Ircc for so many days with no luck but got connected yesterday and they gave me temporary number and told me that my file is in the system but not started yet

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
Hello All,
I have received this email today but I am not able to link the application. I am not sure if this is AOR or not. Please someone guide.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXXXX CorrespondenceXXX
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1XXXXXXX
Application Number: E00XXXXXXX

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear E:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
I applied at 6 pm Vancouver time in IG stream I was calling Ircc for so many days with no luck but got connected yesterday and they gave me temporary number and told me that my file is in the system but not started yet
Hi! I also got temporary file number 3 weeks ago. But till now waiting for AOR And also not able to link. My timing was 7.45pm in IG on 6th may. I called ircc today also they said temporary number has nothing to do with. Be patient and wait for Aor. They have not started processing of my file.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
They sent an email to say "Thank you, we received your uploaded document". When I logged in, it was already updated to "We are reviewing your uploaded documents"

No, I have a dependent. Also, though I live in Ontario, I am currently a PhD student at a University in Quebec on a Study Permit.
ok thanks for reply

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I have received this email today but I am not able to link the application. I am not sure if this is AOR or not. Please someone guide.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXXXX CorrespondenceXXX
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1XXXXXXX
Application Number: E00XXXXXXX

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear E:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Thats aor, just wait a little i think they will send one more email.

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi friends.. I applied IG english 10:20 PM (EST). I haven't received any AOR or requests yet. I just tried to link now and the message has changed to "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours. "

Does it mean anything?
Same wid me

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Paramsaini21

May 2, 2021
Application Update

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 5:35pm EST)
  • Linked: Dec 10, 2021
  • ADR: When I linked, found a request to upload the original IELTS which I uploaded immediately. The request later was dated Dec. 3.
  • Biometrics Refund: Dec 23, 2021
  • AOR: - Dec 29, 2021. Received by Email, it was never uploaded to the online application.
  • ADR Receipt Acknowledgement: Dec 31, 2021
  • Medicals: Passed Dec 31, 2021
  • COPR: - PR Approved/Confirmation Portal Request Jan 6, 2022
  • Application processed at Calgary
how to check where is my file is processing

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Stream: Essential NON - Health Care ( WORKER IN CANADA ) English
Applied: JULY 13
Biometrics Request: November 23
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 24
Linked: November 23
AOR: November -10 Dec
Medical Exam: 31 Dec
ADR - 23 NOV ( PCC AND IELTS ) SUBMITTED SAME DAY & 29 Dec Document Review
here the screenshot of Gc Key

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • December 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • December 29, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
BC How TF?