+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Hi guys!! Just hope that someone could advise me on what to do…
Today my friend was able to linked his application and also passed his medical examination. He submitted around 3pm PST on May 6th, while I submitted around 10:20am PST on the same day (both of us applied under IG). And till now I still haven’t gotten anything. No AOR, no links, no emails whatsoever. I read through this thread and saw a lot of folks around 6/9pm finally got their updates from IRCC… it’s just very frustrating that after half a year I’m stuck here still knowing nothing and got nothing. I’m not even sure what next step to proceed at this point.
Some cases are slow, but you eventually will get it. This year, Canada will have even more landing immigrants. So no worries. It will come soon.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Interestingly, I received my AOR yesterday even before I submitted my Biometrics.

I still have some pending documents I.e; PCC and medical. Do they usually request them after AOR ?
They will send you ADR - request any documents after AOR - if they need.

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Make a new gc key account
Then try again.
If no
Your best bets would be
Tryinh everyday to link
Until they pick your calls
Or reply to your webform
I am pretty sure making a new gc account will help
Bcz sometimes it doesnt link up with old accounts
Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I finally connected with IRCC today and found out that my passport number was entered wrong in there system. I finally connected my file.

Reactions: Tomican

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I applied under IG on May 6 but later find out I applied under wrong category and I applied under essential worker stream on June 20th. But I received a mail yesterday in the email I used for essential worker stream asking me to link my application, I have linked the application but no update after I link my application.
Do anyone have this same issue?

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I applied under IG on May 6 but later find out I applied under wrong category and I applied under essential worker stream on June 20th. But I received a mail yesterday in the email I used for essential worker stream asking me to link my application, I have linked the application but no update after I link my application.
Upload the document if required, have to wait it they process it further.

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
you mean, in the IMM008 you entered wrong catagory? I know several people did the same mistake.

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi all, can anyone pls advise me on this. I received AOR on 23 nov and there is no update after this. On my cic account, it says reviewing eligibility. No request for anything.

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I got aor on 30 Dec under international stream.applied around 7:45 PM EST on May 6
Got BIL on Dec 30th and PCC req
Submitted PCC on 30th itself
Got another email today from IRCC saying the file is in processing
Under the “review of additional documents”it says that it’s NOT APPLICABLE.which I find weird because they just req PCC
Any suggestions or does anyone know what it means ?
Did you link your application ? or received AOR without linking ?

Kat12

Dec 28, 2021
Finally, the long wait is over :)

Following is my timeline :
TR to PR - International Graduate
Applied - May 6th, 8:20 pm EST
Application linked GCKey -
AOR - January 05th, 10;15pm est
Medical Exam - Old one
Police certificate - Submitted today
Biometric - Old one
Eligibility -
Background:
Do you remember how many applications at that time?