+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
what type of documents did you submitted. I am desperately hoping that IRCC will reopen this stream again so in case want to prepare my documents i would really appreciate if you could guide me on the document checklists
I don't think IRCC will reopen Tr2Pr as it's just a new experimental pathway of IRCC's new system. What is learned will be applied to EE programs in the future.

If it does reopen, it depends on how many of those people are still in Canada (graduated, are working, good English, and in Canada)
BUT...anything can be changed because of Covid-19 and variants...

Which program/stream are you planning to apply to?

Jess Lin

Jan 5, 2022
I don't think IRCC will reopen Tr2Pr as it's just a new experimental pathway of IRCC's new system. What is learned will be applied to EE programs in the future.

If it does reopen, it depends on how many of those people are still in Canada.
BUT...anything can be changed because of Covid-19 and variants...

Yea but Im just hoping based on recent Trudeu's mandate letter to IRCC prime minister which he said to implement more pathways to international students. I am just preparing my required document in case for re-opening international graduate stream.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a big problem and I need your help. I applied to IG Stream and forgot to add my email address in IMM0008 and changed addresses end of last year. Would anyone know if this will reuse my application or they will not be able to get in touch with me?

I am a bit worried now
Phone to IRCC as soon as possible.

Nazlikhm

Jan 2, 2022
Try linking it at the end of the week by Thursday. This month a lot of 9 and 10pm applications will be processed. But if you don’t want to stress yourself linking just wait for your AOR. For me I will wait for AOR then link.
I am not able to link, they are not able to find my application. Probably because they have not started processing it yet. I think I am only able to link after receiving AOR. Am I right?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Yea but Im just hoping based on recent Trudeu's mandate letter to IRCC prime minister which he said to implement more pathways to international students. I am just preparing my required document in case for re-opening international graduate stream.
What is your status at the present? Are you in Canada? Graduated/are studying/working ....?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

Basic docs:
Proof of IELTS test Level 5
Degree/Diploma (2 years) + Letter of Complete + Transcripts
Work Permit
Working hours (1560 hrs) (Stream A-B)

Some basic Forms: 0008, 5669, 0130, 5562, 5406 etc.....
Record all Personal History (last 10 years, or after 18th birthday), Travel History. Both are NO GAPS in time

Some docs, copies will be needed when applying

PCC
Passport copy in full
Letter of Employment, Paystubs
Medical Exam (depend on when did you take your Med Exam)
Digital Photo
and $$$ ;)

Are you good in French ? Will be opportunity.

Last edited:

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi! I got my AOR on 20th December but I am not able to link my file to gckey. Today I got another main asking me to link my file. I have tried every combination and made sure all details are exactly similar as imm800 form. I have been trying to call ircc but they are not picking up calls due to high volume trust me I called all day for last two days. They are not answering web forms either. What should I do please help?

amit_jain

Nov 27, 2019
Finally, the long wait is over :)

Following is my timeline :
TR to PR - International Graduate
Applied - May 6th, 8:20 pm EST
Application linked GCKey -
AOR - January 05th, 10;15pm est
Medical Exam - Old one
Police certificate - Submitted today
Biometric - Old one
Eligibility -
Background:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jess Lin

Jess Lin

Jan 5, 2022
What is your status at the present? Are you in Canada? Graduated/are studying/working ....?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

Basic docs:
Proof of IELTS test Level 5
Degree/Diploma (2 years) + Letter of Complete + Transcripts
Work Permit
Working hours (1560 hrs) (Stream A-B)

Some basic Forms: 0008, 5669, 0130, 5562, 5406 etc.....
Record all Personal History (last 10 years, or after 18th birthday), Travel History. Both are NO GAPS in time

Some docs, copies will be needed when applying

PCC
Passport copy in full
Letter of Employment, Paystubs
Medical Exam (depend on when did you take your Med Exam)
Digital Photo
and $$$ ;)

Are you good in French ? Will be opportunity.
Thank you so much yes I am in Canada recently graduated from canadian DLI university and currently working in Canada.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi! I got my AOR on 20th December but I am not able to link my file to gckey. Today I got another main asking me to link my file. I have tried every combination and made sure all details are exactly similar as imm800 form. I have been trying to call ircc but they are not picking up calls due to high volume trust me I called all day for last two days. They are not answering web forms either. What should I do please help?
Make a new gc key account
Then try again.
If no
Your best bets would be
Tryinh everyday to link
Until they pick your calls
Or reply to your webform
I am pretty sure making a new gc account will help
Bcz sometimes it doesnt link up with old accounts
Good luck

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I got aor on 30 Dec under international stream.applied around 7:45 PM EST on May 6
Got BIL on Dec 30th and PCC req
Submitted PCC on 30th itself
Got another email today from IRCC saying the file is in processing
Under the “review of additional documents”it says that it’s NOT APPLICABLE.which I find weird because they just req PCC
Any suggestions or does anyone know what it means ?

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
i applied may 7, healthcare, no aor. should i assume i get a rejection or there is a problem with my application or what? thanks

eviekeith

Jan 6, 2022
Hi guys!! Just hope that someone could advise me on what to do…
Today my friend was able to linked his application and also passed his medical examination. He submitted around 3pm PST on May 6th, while I submitted around 10:20am PST on the same day (both of us applied under IG). And till now I still haven’t gotten anything. No AOR, no links, no emails whatsoever. I read through this thread and saw a lot of folks around 6/9pm finally got their updates from IRCC… it’s just very frustrating that after half a year I’m stuck here still knowing nothing and got nothing. I’m not even sure what next step to proceed at this point.

Reactions: maxiie

karam745

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone received biometrics request even before AOR ?

I received Biometrics request on Dec 31.

I applied in TR to PR category (IG stream) on May 6 7:15 PM. I have some documents pending which I was waiting to get requested but now I can see an application number in the biometrics request letter. Is that temporary ?
Interestingly, I received my AOR yesterday even before I submitted my Biometrics.

I still have some pending documents I.e; PCC and medical. Do they usually request them after AOR ?