+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

torpedooo

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, I'm wondering if someone who submitted 2 applications in the same stream receive the AOR for the second one even if the first one was not processed yet? for me, I applied at 1:30pm est, when I noticed a mistake, I submitted the second application under IG around 7:30pm, I still haven't AOR or BIL or linking the app for the first one, should I expect AOR from second application or just forget about it?

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
what type of documents did you submitted. I am desperately hoping that IRCC will reopen this stream again so in case want to prepare my documents i would really appreciate if you could guide me on the document checklists
It's up to what stream you would apply.
First of all, you need English score of celpip, let's....
Second, working permit
Then school graduation/certification or 1 year of working experience

Reactions: Tomican

ak1209

Dec 6, 2021
Applied May 6th 12:56pm PST
-IG stream Application Submitted
All the document upfront

Nov 9th 4:29pm -Got AOR
Nov 9th 7:55pm -Linked account

Nov 22nd GU- Medical passed
: Used old one from 2016 for working holiday visa

Nov 23rd PR Confirmation Portal email to reply at 8:13am -Replied same day at 10:15am

2:18pm New credentials for PR-

Jan 4th 9:20 got Ecopr (Vancouver office)
and requested for new SIN number/update MSP

Waiting for Pr card

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi friends.. I applied IG english 10:20 PM (EST). I haven't received any AOR or requests yet. I just tried to link now and the message has changed to "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours. "

Does it mean anything?
No it doesn’t. Once your file is opened you will be able to link successfully.

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Applied on May 6th @ 12:48 pm EST. Everything upfront.
I have not heard anything back from the IRCC. Anyone on the same boat?

ouf95

Aug 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a big problem and I need your help. I applied to IG Stream and forgot to add my email address in IMM0008 and changed addresses end of last year. Would anyone know if this will reuse my application or they will not be able to get in touch with me?

I am a bit worried now

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a big problem and I need your help. I applied to IG Stream and forgot to add my email address in IMM0008 and changed addresses end of last year. Would anyone know if this will reuse my application or they will not be able to get in touch with me?

I am a bit worried now
call IRCC and update ur contact information. I had an address change and called them and updated.

Reactions: ouf95

Jess Lin

Jan 5, 2022
It's up to what stream you would apply.
First of all, you need English score of celpip, let's....
Second, working permit
Then school graduation/certification or 1 year of working experience
I am preparing for international graduate stream could you please tell me what other supporting documents did you applied

ouf95

Aug 4, 2014
for my TR to PR (IG Stream), I submitted my application and in GIven name(s), I added my full name including my last name because I have more than 4 names on the passport. In last name I added only my Last name. Will that be an issue for refusal given I added my Last name in Given Name(s)?

Appreciate the help!!

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I got aor on 30 Dec under international stream.applied around 7:45 PM EST on May 6
Got BIL on Dec 30th and PCC req
Submitted PCC on 30th itself
Got another email today from IRCC saying the file is in processing
Under the “review of additional documents”it says that it’s NOT APPLICABLE.which I find weird because they just req PCC
Any suggestions or does anyone know what it means ?