+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
hmm, why ours are so slow while others are getting portal emails like 2 weeks after aor? doesn't make sense. Anyway, no other choice. Lets hope we get it soon.
My file is in whitehorse immigration office you call ircc and they will let u know where your file ,whitehorse is very slow

sdevi

Jan 4, 2022
Hi, I applied on May 6th around 10 PM EST under IG stream English with dependent, I just linked my application today (I haven't received any AOR) just linked with UCI and family name that worked.
After I linked my application there is already a message to submit my PCC which has a due date of 30th December which is already passed. What should I do now shall I simply submit?

ahmed_ahmed90

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I applied on May 6th around 10 PM EST under IG stream English with dependent, I just linked my application today (I haven't received any AOR) just linked with UCI and family name that worked.
After I linked my application there is already a message to submit my PCC which has a due date of 30th December which is already passed. What should I do now shall I simply submit?
Have you been trying to link all day and It just worked one time? I unsuccessfully tried to link today noon (applied 9:50pm) and can't try till tomorrow cuz of failed attempts